Have I been forgotten?

Hello Munchymc people! I’m not sure if a lot of people will remember me but I used to post a lot here. Perhaps a lot of you don’t or faintly do given I only really keep contact with like 3 munchymc members, I have to ask though, what’s going on with everyone here? What new things is everyone up to? Is there anything big with this server or has development slowed down?

I don’t check in with this place but a lot of memories came back so I figured I’d check in. How’s life with everyone? I been just enjoying college and I got accepted into 20/20 I applied for and I’m in my favorite college rn so it’s been pretty sweetttttt, got really competitive away form munchy and into FPS’s and I’m in the process of trying to break into the competitive scene of one rn, got signed as a coach for a creator of the game in a coaching program as well so I been REALLY enjoying the improvement process and learning how to be the best.

What’s good with you guys?

6 Likes

surprised nobody has responded yet.

hi drex :) it’s good to see you again.

the forums are still pretty much dead. i only log on when i’m bored honestly.

4 Likes

Congrats! Sounds like life’s been treating you well :smiley: Munchy’s about the same as always, new season of prison and survival and updates still happening on game maker, even a new update to the event server. But your life sounds like it’s full of even more excitement now so that’s great!

1 Like

hi Drexor! o/

I’ve also been doing college and all that jazz. I personally haven’t been super active on the server because I’ve been pretty busy with other life stuff so I don’t know much about that.

Sounds like you’re doing well for yourself!

Very good to hear from you \o/

1 Like

I remmber you! I don’t know if you remmber me! I seen you around on surival. I think had few talks. I don’t really remmber as much since so many amazing things has being happing and a lot hard stuff as well. I useally remmber ppl very well! Hope you are doing well! :D

From

ItsRachel_J

1 Like

Yep remembered this shit exists so I’m here now lol

Lot of good and bad memories sigh this server but it definitely had a big impact on me hope you been doing well man

Yeah just been grinding and applying myself, trying to really be more professional and so far I’m getting great progress.

Same shit there as here where I give that 110% cause someone’s giving their 100!

Hope college is goin well for you too man gl

Yeah I do remember you, life stuff bubbly?

Been doing pretty freakin sweet