HarmFullPvp's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:**yes i believe so

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:**Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: HarmFullPvp

Timezone: PST

Server(s) you would like to moderate: MunchyMC

How active can you be per week? Everyday for 4 to 5 hours

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? i know a lot about KitPvp And how the kits work so for the glider Kit people can ride on Enderpearls So it could look like they are flying.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? personal have never Never used one but they are pretty easy to spot.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: well last night i was on the server and there was a guy that was flying and B hoping and jesus Hacks and i did /report but none of the staff did anything about it so yeah.

**Languages spoken:**English

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I have Helped new members in the hub and i have helped them in Discord as well. i have helped people buy kits and how to register an account for the website.

What is your greatest strength? my greatest strength is that i don’t get mad if someone says i’m a bad Staff Member i just say Thanks i’m working on it and i don’t get annoyed by other members calling me out

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I believe i would be a good fit for the staff team because i have paste experience with being an Moderator i can be very funny at times but very serious when needed.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? ik how a lot of them look when being used things like kill aura jesus Hacks and many more i can only say a lot of them because there are 100’s of hacks out there and 100’s being made.

BRIEFLY DESCRIBE

2 Likes

They mean the different gamemodes like KitPvP, Prison, Survival, etc.

The fact that you didn’t answer some of the questions correctly makes me think you aren’t ready for staff. It shows me you didn’t take the time to look at accepted applications or even stop to read the question again so you could answer it correctly.

This is just based on your application.

1 Like

-1 Lack of detail, incorrect answers.

1 Like

@Brush_Your_Teeth Agree!

2 Likes

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future

2 Likes