Half a Decade

I am a week late but here I am.
To think that it has already been half a decade is mindblowing. Time really goes fast when you’re having fun and/or are busy.
In the past 5 years I have met some really amazing people, some I still talk with to this day, I’ve witnessed others grow as people and seen tons of promotions in every munchymc team there is. And I’d like to keep it that way for the time being.
For the past year or so I’ve been caught up with a lot of things, starting college, hard school work, issues, and so much more outside of munchy that I haven’t been able to spend as much time as I used to on here. Pretty sure I missed my 4th anniversary because of it but oh well, what can you do?
Good news however is that things are starting to sort out and I’ll be able to get back to it shortly. Currently working on some stuff behind the scenes… :eyes:

Special thanks to all my friends that I’ve met on this server :)
I’m not going to list anyone, if you think you’re one of them then you are most likely one of them.

Especially that Alkemystix guy, I’m sure he has loved my company for the past few years.

See you soon all

/ :)

17 Likes

:older_man:

while i’m here…
Screenshot_491

2 Likes

Insane stuff

Hope your issues are simmering down though :(. congrats on half a decade though that’s pretty crazy, we all hope to see you back zeepog!

1 Like

:honeybee: :clap:

Grats silly! Hope that your days are doing amazing and that you’ll have some spare time seeing your friends on da server :D

2 Likes

old :older_man:

3 Likes

Been great having you as a friend on here Zee, we’ve had some great times :gorilla:

3 Likes

Congrats Meatball man

2 Likes

love you PingPong

3 Likes

:older_man:

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes