Hagrid's Magic Beans broken

Apologies if this is the wrong place to put this, but it seems that I’m the only one who has this issue so I’m assuming it’s not meant to happen. When using Hagrid’s Magic Beans, it allows me to plant 20 at a time as normal and then gives me the 1200 second cooldown. HOWEVER after that 1200 cooldown is over it then gives me a SECOND cooldown that lasts for 3000 seconds, and THEN I can use it again after that. I’ve asked around and it doesn’t seem like anyone else has this problem, and I’m not really sure what caused this either. Unless that’s how it’s meant to work, which is confusing because why not just make 1 cooldown for 4200 seconds?

If video evidence is needed I’ll figure out a way to, I don’t have any recording software on my computer but I’ll find some if I have to

1 Like

I mean there’s a support ticket thing you could use and maybe also do that if you didn’t already

1 Like

No it’s not. My beans work just as designed!!

3 Likes

Surprised i havnt seen an ss of this flying around :skull:

1 Like

Haven’t played map 10 at all, but in map 7 magic beans went on a massive cooldown if you shared them with others. Maybe that’s it.

1 Like

That would make sense if I was sharing them, which I actually haven’t. I’ve kept them in my farm cell and only used them for myself, which is why I am confused. Good suggestion though

2 Likes