Guide to early game!

Aye, it’s your family-friendly P.G Ponk and this is a guide to prison resets.

Getting to D1

Whats so special about D1?

D1 is the rank required to be able to use a prison pass and travel outside,
this allows players to open chests and gather loot maybe even an ultra or legendary item.

But Ponk how do you get to D1 fast?

Step1: Be on time
Being on time gives you a huge advantage to other players who join later this is because the server has a max capacity and on previous releases the server was full.

Getting to the mines first also gives you an advantage as you will be able to pick off some diamonds/emeralds at the top of the mine.

Step2: Open Crates
If you have a donator rank your crates will give you a massive boost when going outside as they have a chance of giving you very good armour, God apples and even Ultra boost passes.

Thug

Savage

Brute

Step3: Mining
Early game mining is a struggle having to mine with a normal diamond pick in a mine full of other players.
My gang and I hate it, that’s why we rush to D1 and spend as much time in the outside world looting hoping for an ultra or at least a semi.

What I find is a waste of time is smelting ores as it takes time and only gives you one or two more dollars. That’s why I focus on getting iron and gold ore which is more common than diamonds. This gives us a slight advantage when making money.

Once you get to D1 you can now use a prison pass which allows you to explore the outside world and find loot.

Surviving Outside

Surviving in the outside world will be more challenging the map, as the further away you get the more dangerous the mobs become. This means you have to gear up in a way you aren’t wasting money, my preferred setup would be this

setup

For new players, the nurse sells Golden apples for 40$ each and are highly recommended before going outside, speed one is also recommended for getting out of hoards of zombies.

Players with donator ranks have access to special crates once every 24 hours and can give you extremely good armour

Thug - Protection 6
Savage - Protection 7
Brute - Protection 8

Donor
Thug is the cheapest donator rank on prison and you gain access to a thug crate every 24 hours
Brute being the most expensive gives you access to better rewards as well as the previous donator crates every 24 hours.

Guard
Guard armour, on the other hand, is accessible to all players as they can be found in the daily crates and on the outside map.

Many people say Brute is a waste of money but in early game, they have some of the most op features, for example, being able to /sellall outside making the outside world the best money maker until C block. /repair is also really good, having access to that allows trips outside to last longer

7 Likes

What if this doesn’t apply to map 4 o_O? Also, are you playing next map?

Good guide for new players! ^-^

THIS IS awesome +11111111

It is an amazing guide nonetheless

Pin please

Pinned! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like