[GUIDE] 25 Shades of Welcome Back

25 Shades of Welcome Back

What is “25 Shades of Welcome Back”?

I got bored, so I’m going to quote 25 different responses to a “Introduction” post. These are in no specific order, but they should give some new ideas when you see the next “Introduction” tagged post in /latest. I tried to make a funny “50 Shades of Gray” topic joke, but I had to decrease the number of quotes because I didn’t want this topic to be my longest.

This is probably the only one that’s mine on this list, but here we have the stereotypical “Welcome back/Welcome to” post. I’ve seen plenty of these, and if I’m to say, people say this too much.

An evolution of the stereotypical “Welcome back/Welcome to”, which is rewarded to people who are well-known, and were generally missed in the time they were gone.

No requirements for achieving this welcoming, however some speculate that this welcoming is a rare formal evolution of the stereotypical “Welcome back/Welcome to.”

A 180 degree turn from the evolution “Hola Senor/Senorita”, this “welcoming” is reserved to the people who can take jokes and are big :clown_face:s.

Acquired title: [Skeppyfortnite14]

“welcome you weird random”'s Echo Fighter.

Given to the people who put “late introduction” in their introduction’s title.

Received pronunciation’s “Welcome to/Welcome back” variant. (I think[?])

I don’t know what they are on, but I want some of it (I think[?])

I got bored because nobody has any good and unique replies (or that I could find for the time being.) I’ll do a part two later. If you have any recommendations for more of these, please reply below. I lost 2 hours worth of work on a BWDIM project of mine trying to type all of this, so if you enjoyed, please like. Nonetheless, I’m going to go read something, so I’ll be back tomorrow or later. Sayonara, Beel signing off.

:heart:

4 Likes

i mean yeah

2 Likes