Groot Leaves Particles

So I know they “fixed” Groot Leaves and Groot Lush Leaves Particles by reducing the actual particles that happens when you are farming that tells you if it worked or not. Ever since this update happened it actually seems to be much worse then it ever was. I have done a perfect rotation for my farm where I know I might have missed 1 yet with the messed up particles it has lagged my game and others multiple times and has caused half or so of the crops we leaved to not actually do the work. I have been talking to other farmers (that I know and who farm multiple hours a day) in prison and what I have gotten is that most actually prefferd the old way of Groot Leaves with the biggles particles. I know it might slow down the server but as a combat for this maybe do a /toggle particles that will toggle all particles from items. I know some people won’t agree that they should put the particles on Groot Leaves and Lush to how they were before the update a month or so ago yet from my personal experience and other top farmers the reduction of particles has caused a lot of annoyance for most of us.

3 Likes

I only farm as a side gig but I can definitely see why this is annoying. Personally the updated particles make it blend in more with the crops, especially if you are using it for crack, I can sometimes bsrely see the particles and never know if I missed a spot. Also, the particles don’t look as asthetically pleasing anymore so definitely a +1 from me lol

@babypandaz I used a borrowed groot lush leaves in my farm and it completely messed the whole place up. Can see exactly where you’re coming from +1 like for support