Grieviouscrib7's event application

IGN and past IGN’s: grieviouscrib7 (my only IGN)

Timezone: UTC +2:00

How often can you host events: Everyday, since I am online every day on the MunchyMC server.

What sets you apart from other applicants: Something that sets me apart from other applicants, is that I have a lot of free time, so I am very active on the server. I will host at least 2 events a day.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I put a lot of work into things I like to do when I get the occasion. Working as a member of the Event Team on MunchyMC will allow me to give a twist to the game, to listen to what events people want, and to…just, make the whole server more active in the

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Once, when I was on the server, there was a member of the event team online (Sorry, I don’t remember his IGN), and many people, including me, were asking him to host Sumo, since it’s a pretty fun gamemode overall. If that Event Team member is reading this, thank you very much :D.

Anything else you would like to add: I just wanna say that I show respect to every staff member and player, and giving me the opportunity to be a member of the Event Team, will make me very happy. But if I don’t get accepted, I just wanna say, thank you, anyone who reads this, thank you for your consideration. Goodbye. <3

1 Like

+1 Nice dude in general

1 Like

Hey @grieviouscrib7! Here’s what I think about your application. Your application can be detailed by bolding your questions separating them from the answers. It makes it easier for other people to read. Personally, I haven’t seen you much. You did just join exactly a month ago. Being apart of the community and interacting with the community as well takes a big part in this job. I suggest getting to know more people and play some more on the server. Overall it’s going to be a -1 from me. Best of luck!

A month ago? I have been online an hour ago.

You joined the server for the first time a month ago.

I agree with blok

Oh,the first time. i guess I respect that. Thank you for considering. <33

I’ve never seen you in game

Application Denied, you have only joined recently and I suggest to get to know the community better.