Gribold MunchyMC Builder Application

IGN: Gribold

Can you use TeamSpeak or Discord?(State one or both) Both are completely fine with me. :)

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I’ve been playing on MunchyMC for about a year on my brothers account but decided to get myself an account later on as my brother sometimes wants to play. I am willing to put in at least 5 hours on a weekend and at least 2 hours on a weekday. into building for Munchy.

Portfolio (builds you have made with pictures): kitpvp map - Album on Imgur That’s a KitPVP map I made by hand and some WorldEdit.

Can you use WorldEdit or Voxel?(State one or both): I’m very familiar with WorldEdit for shortcuts but Voxel might take me some getting used to.

Describe your build specialty: I specialize in KitPVP maps, Pixel Art and modern houses.

Describe yourself: Before I played Minecraft on the PC I used to play on my XBOX 360 with my friend and we would be build cities and big houses. That same friend is a builder on another server and he’s really good at building too. I have been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now and I want to see if I can turn my love of building into something more.

Extra Info: I am learning Java and I’ve been working on coding plugins too.

1 Like

I like that japaneese themed build quite a bit, and although I think yo should present more of your work I like what I see you are going with

1 Like

Thanks!

You have a decent build, however I’d encourage you to add more.

1 Like

Alot of my builds were on a console so I didn’t know how to take any screenshots.

Hey Gribold, i like your structures, but need to improve way more of the decoration and voxel, also as AloneTM said, need to show more builds or pics, so i’ll give you a -1

1 Like

Thank you for the criticism!

+1 Just made an account to tell you that this is a good application and that the build team would make a good choice hiring you!

1 Like

That means a lot to me for you to say that :slight_smile:

Your trees are super pretty, and your builds look very nice!
My only advice would be to add more builds, and add a little bit more specifics into your application, such as specifics of what your build specialties are, like detailing, organics, etc. <33
Good Luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I didn’t have a lot of screenshots due to most of my builds being on my XBOX 360.

+0.5 The build is good but the variety can use some work. I think you would be a good fit tho.

I am not a builder, but I can tell that looks amazing! You might want to add some more builds though and I understand they are on your XBOX but we do want too see more of what you have to offer.

But overall great builds from what I can tell!

1 Like

Thanks!

+0 The build is pretty good and I understand that all your builds are on your XBOX but you should add more builds.

1 Like

I try not to rate build applications with numbers, as i’m terrible at building, but I love the cherry tree theme on the kitpvp map. From this you should know about where I stand in terms of rating.

-FlareSox-

1 Like

While we appreciate your application, we currently do not feel it meets our standard for our build team. If you’d like to apply in the future, please wait at least 3 months before applying again. Thank you!

1 Like