Greenite's Event Team Application

Greenite’s Event Application

IGN

Greenite

Timezone

EEST / Finland

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)

KitPvP

How often can you host events

Here is a schedule of the times i can be online
Monday 15.30-19.00
Tuesday 14.30-19.00
Wednesday 15.30-19.00
Thursday 14.30-19.00
Friday 14.30-19.00
Saturday 12.00-19.00
Sunday 12.00-19.45
I would like to note that these times may change due to real life situations!

What sets you apart from the other applicants

I would say that the thing that makes me different from other applicants would be that i am very experienced with the event commands as i’ve spent some time with event members, and helped them, with redstone and their builds.I also happen to have major knowledge on world edit commands as i use them for building usually. Im also a teamless guy, when it comes to events. If i happen to see my friend delaying or glitching the event i would give him one warning before e-kicking him no matter if its a other event member, I can be strict if i need to, but i usually dont have to be strict with people as i dont usually get into arguments with people. I would also say that im a pretty friendly person in general, i am not toxic or anything like that i usually just ignore people when they say ‘‘L’’ or ‘‘Get good’’. Also i happen to know most of the manual events. I have almost never overhost events, and i happen to know most of the ‘‘broken’’ automatic events, so i know not to host those. I’ve also been very motivated to get this role after i got denied last applications around a year ago, I’ve been improving on activity, and speaking to people and also improved my knowledge of event commands and events. I could also bring more events to kitpvp, like lucky cheese that is usually hosted by Wolfez on the event server

Heres a list of some commands i happen to know

Teleport commands

/eventtphere Teleports the player to you

/eventtpall Teleports everyone in the event

/eventspot A command used to travel in the event world

Event punishment commands

/ekick Kicks the player from the event and sends him to casual

/eban Bans the player from events which means he is not able to join events until he gets event unbanned

/eventunban Will unban the event banned player and make the player able to play events again

Toggle commands
/togglepvp Toggles pvp in the event world

/togglepickup Toggles item pickup in the event world

/togglehunger toggles hunger in event world

skit commands

/skit create Copies the players inventory and makes it into a kit
/skit apply Gives the chosen kit to players
/skit remove Removes the skit

Other event commands

/eeffect Effects targetted player or everyone with the chosen potion effects

/eventsoup Fills in all empty slots in your inventory with soup

/broadcast Sends a broadcast to the kitpvp that can informing players that an event is starting

/Host Allows the event member to teleport to any ongoing event, and host event member and over only events, like redrover and KOTH (the better koth)

Events I've taken part in and understand how they work

Waterdrop Event where you have to drop in the water which gets harder each round

Redrover You run from blue to red while trying to not die from the slayer that is in the middle

Death dash You run away from slayers that kill players last one alive wins

Escape room You race to the end of the escape room and do puzzles,parkour and mazes

Anvil drop You dodge the anvils falling from the sky getting harder per round

Tnt drop/tnt survival Tnt falls from the sky and you try to not die from the explosion with a inventory of soup (if i remember correctly)

Sumo redrover Sumo classic redrover. 2 Captains are picked at the start of the event and they choose people in their team and then they fight agaisnt each other

Dodgeball madness Dodgeball but there are more than 1 ball

Color run A gamemode similiar to green rover except there are 4 colors in each corner where the player has to run to while not trying to die from the slayer that hunts the players down.Basicly redrover with 4 colors

Greenrover You run from color to color (4 colors) while trying to not fall in lava or getting shot to death by the slayers with bows in the middle.

Hide and seek You hide from the slayers and try to not die.Chests have loot that the player can get

Simon says You do what simon says example :Simo says jump twice,(players jump twice) leader:now jump again. ( 1 player jumps) that player is out now.

mlg You do various mlg’s like ladder,horse,boat or minecart

mlg water People try to mlg water on the marked spot and not die

Trade wars Players trade with villagers for gear and then they fight

Man vs mob Players try to survive rounds of mobs like zombie,creeper,witch,zombie pigmen,magma cube and lastly withers

Speed pvp man vs mob water drop skyhigh A bunch of events combined to a messy waterdrop.Players have speed 5,knocback sticks,pvp is toggled and players try to land in the water while trying not to die from mobs

4 corners A luck based game where players choose a color and hope that color doesnt get selected.

Sumo 4 corners A combination of luck and pvp skill where the players who get selected fight in a sumo arena and try to survive.

TNT jump You get launched by tnt and you try to land in the water while not dying.Similiar to water drop.

Fishrace an event where you have to fish more fish than others

Boat race Players race in a boat, first one at the end wins

Maze just a big maze, first one at the end wins

Wipeout an event where the players have to get through a big obstacle course, first one at the end wins.

Bow spleef Players are given a flame 1 bow, and they have to make the other people fall down by shooting the tnt below them.

Kb survival players have to knock eachother off platforms using a knockback 2 stick and snowballs, last one alive wins.

Skyhigh waterdrop waterdrop, but its the fall is higher

lavadrop waterdrop except with lava

Siege A gamemode with 2 teams, the raiders and the king with his guards. The raiders will have to kill the king and the king will have to try to kill all the raiders.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member

I can help other event members and as i mentioned before build maps or help other event members when theyre building or making redstone for lets say a waterdrop map. Also even after the last applications, i still dont see as much event members online, when its morning for me as multiple event members have resigned after the latest applications. I also happen to be pretty active on Kitpvp and Woolwars, so i could host events on both. Im also familiar with world edit commands. Or like i mentioned before in this application, bringing new events or even possibly making new events.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community

I would say my reputation in the community has greatly became better from the past, I’ve become really friendly, I joined bug & idea team and have became friends with many people. I would say im a pretty known person within the community between kitpvp, survival and woolwars players. Im pretty active on the server, I say ‘‘Wb’’, ‘‘Glhf’’,‘‘Gg’’ After events, fights, before woolwars games and when someone joins, although i might forget sometimes. I’ve helped other event members and staff members, by reporting bugs and alot of cheaters. I’ve also recently have started to hop on survival every now and then. I have alot of friends old and new and i love to make new friends.

Why do you want to be on the Event Team

I feel as i am able to give back more to the community and enjoy hosting events overall across the Munchy network and i want to be able to build some nice looking small scale event maps for the events. I love hosting events when someone asks for them and i want to host some unique events and not the most overrated event like waterdrop, unless someone requests waterdrop, ofcourse. Also by being a Event Member i wouldn’t have to use tokens to host events which would be helpful. I would love to meet the other event members.

Give us one strength and weakness you have

• I would definetly say one my biggest strengths is building and communicating with people also i can be quite active sometimes.
  • A weakness i have would probably be handling stress and having a fear that i will mess something up. Also exams.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@DutchMTC Allowed me to play with tnt cannons in event warp and show’d me and my friend around,Has hosted events like redrover when i requested
@iNateCo Has hosted Oitc and redrover many times when i requested, hosted death dash and allowed me to be slayer
@Oreyo Has always hosted automated events when ive asked him to,Hosted green rover and allowed me to be slayer,hosted man vs mob after i requested <3
@Sript Has hosted many events ive asked for,allowed me to play as the slayer as i was automaticly chosen. Allowed me to practice in a waterdrop map. Hosted death dash after asked and allowed me to be slayer, hosted green rover once i requested, allowed me to become slayer. Has helped me figure out what some commands did when i was unsure.
(former member) Pleaswork173 Has hosted oitc many times after asked.
(former member) Sadneo Has hosted redrover and oitc many times after requested.
(former member) @JimboTheDaddy Allowed me to see a waterdrop map he was working on.
@Storzz Has hosted redrover, oitc, waterdrop, has helped me when i was confused with some
event stuff.
(former member) @DrakeOfStars Has hosted redrover when i asked.
@KitPvPJMod / Lukasuukas hosted redrover couple of times and waterdrop once i requested, and gave us a tour of his event spot
@Atterax hosted redrover and war once i requested allowed me to spectate lilchibis waterdrop event.
@Igotchu Allowed me to spectate 2v2 sumo after i didnt get a partner
@JUST511 hosted green rover and allowed me to be slayer.
@Mddey hosted redrover when i requested.
@lilchibi hosted redrover once i requested
@MeerkatMist showed me his event spot also allowed me to spectate waterdrop :weary:
@262ms hosted redrover once i asked

Anything else you would like to add:

My discord: Greenite#5901
Link to my namemc: https://fi.namemc.com/profile/Greenite.1
Link to my player profile: MunchyMC - Profile: Greenite

If you want to ask me something contact me via discord, or ping me ingame :eyes:

Edits :
#0 Application Posted.
#1 Fixed a spelling mistake.
#2 Fixed Pleasework173’s name, and removed left over star symbols.
#3 Fixed a spelling mistake.
#4 Bolded out the questions.
#5 Added more information to the ‘‘What sets you apart from other applicants’’ spot also Added things to ''Anything else you would like to add.
#6 Added Mddey.
#7 Added more info to ''What sets you apart from other applicants? ‘’ spot.
#8 Made application more cleaner, fixed mistakes, added more information to multiple spots.
#9 Added Meerkat and Chibi :sunglasses:
#10 Added more info to ‘‘give us one or more examples of an event member doing something positive’’
#11 Added 262ms.

Goodluck to all fellow applicants :heart:

11 Likes

BIG +1

• Nice and well detailed application
• Active
• Very knowledgeable on events
• Would fit very well into the role

Good luck green :)

2 Likes

+1000
Amazing, would like to see on the team

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

Thank you all @Craftifyer @Mddey @Storzz for the feedback <3

3 Likes

+1 YES

Bluenite is very knowledgeable of the events and commands to be used. He has a good reputation and is very kind. Great fit for this role!

Good luck!

2 Likes

+1 he’s really good at hosting find the button

2 Likes

oh i thought i responded to this yes +1 100% greenite is probably the first one to come in mind for event

3 Likes

+1 :green_heart:

• Active
  • Detailed application
  • A very good candidate overall <3

-1 Quite smelly :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you @MeerkatMist, @McDonalds (mommy), @RealParasitz , @bnxu (big noob) for the feedback <3

5 Likes

+1

Greenite is definitely an amazing candidate for the event team. He is knowledgeable, active, and mature for the most part. Greenite has also been motivated to get the event rank for a while now.

Good Luck!

1 Like

+1

1 Like

BIG 1+

• but you still smell
1 Like

+1 let’s be honest it would be silly to not accept this man

2 Likes

Thank you all @Leaadd @Simfonija @EggNogg @Candlea for the feedback :D <3 incase you are wondering why im not on, im on a religious camp atm

3 Likes

+1 top tier

1 Like

Like always a VERY detailed application!

• Knows probably every command on Munchy.
  • Is rarely any kind of toxic and if so only towards friends.
  • Very professional
  • Very Mature in most cases

+1

Best of luck Greenite! :heart:

1 Like

+1, promote this man

1 Like

Thank you @noriskss , @JimboTheDaddy , and @ewodie for the feedback, i appreciate it <3

1 Like

+100000 best for this

1 Like