Greenite Event Team Application 2021

IGN: Greenite

Timezone: EEST

How often can you host events?
Note:Schedule may change due to irl situations like school,vacation etc.
Monday 15.30-19.45 4h 15min
Tuesday 15.30-19.45 4h 15min
Wednesday 14.30-19.45 4h 15min
Thursday 15.30-19.45 4h 15min
Friday 14.30-19.45 4h 15min
Saturday 11.00-19.45 8h 45min
Sunday 11.00-19.45 8h 45min

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I would say i am really active most of the time and i am friendly towards other players i have been working on fixing my attitude after the helper application and would say ive made some great progress with that.I also would check if there were alot of people or not much at all if i wanted to host an event soon and will not overhost.I am a teamless person for example 1:If my friend is the slayer in redrover and he/she teams with people i will msg him that he cannot team as the slayer and if he continues to do it i will /ekick him and take his place as slayer.I also would check if there were alot of people or not much at all if i wanted to host an event soon
Example 2:If someone takes his armor off in a event like death dash i will ekick him even if its my best friend or another event member playing the event.
I also happen to know some basic commands like :

/event Opens a menu of automatic events

/ekick Kicks the player from the event and sends him to casual

/eban Bans the player from events which means he is not able to join events until he gets event unbanned

/eventunban Will unban the event banned player and make the player able to play events gain

/eeffect Effects targetted player or everyone with the chosen potion effects

/eventtphere Teleports the player to you

/eventtpall Teleports everyone in the event

/togglepvp Turns pvp on in the event

/togglepickup Makes players able to pickup dropped items

/broadcast Sends a broadcast to the kitpvp that can informing players that an event is starting
example:

Hosting waterdrop for 1 day of elite

/skit create Copies the players inventory and makes it into a kit
/skit apply Gives the chosen kit to players
/skit remove Removes the skit

/togglehunger toggles hunger in event warp which causes players to lose hunger

example how to use the command: /skit apply 30 (<–radius)

------------------| Events i know |---------------------------------------------------

Waterdrop Event where you have to drop in the water which gets harder each round

Redrover You run from blue to red while trying to not die from the slayer that is in the middle

Death dash You run away from slayers that kill players last one alive wins

Escape room You race to the end of the escape room and do puzzles,parkour and mazes

Anvil drop You dodge the anvils falling from the sky getting harder per round

Tnt drop/tnt survival Tnt falls from the sky and you try to not die from the explosion with a inventory of soup (if i remember correctly)

Srr Sumo classic redrover. 2 Captains are picked at the start of the event and they choose people in their team and then they fight agaisnt each other

Dodgeball madness Dodgeball but there are more than 1 ball

Color run A gamemode similiar to green rover except there are 4 colors in each corner where the player has to run to while not trying to die from the slayer that hunts the players down.Basicly redrover with 4 colors

Greenrover You run from color to color (4 colors) while trying to not fall in lava or getting shot to death by the slayers with bows in the middle.

Hide and seek You hide from the slayers and try to not die.Chests have loot that the player can get

Simon says You do what simon says example :Simo says jump twice,(players jump twice) leader:now jump again. ( 1 player jumps) that player is out now.

mlg You do various mlg’s like ladder,horse,boat or minecart

mlg water People try to mlg water on the marked spot and not die

Trade wars Players trade with villagers for gear and then they fight

Man vs mob Players try to survive rounds of mobs like zombie,creeper,witch,zombie pigmen,magma cube and lastly withers

Speed pvp man vs mob water drop skyhigh A bunch of events combined to a messy waterdrop.Players have speed 5,knocback sticks,pvp is toggled and players try to land in the water while trying not to die from mobs

4 corners A luck based game where players choose a color and hope that color doesnt get selected.

Sumo 4 corners A combination of luck and pvp skill where the players who get selected fight in a sumo arena and try to survive
New TNT jump You get launched by tnt and you try to land in the water while not dying.Similiar to water drop.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
I could help people make maps for events or help other members if they need any help with hosting events,I am really active and could help when event members arent online because in my time zone most of the event members come in the afternoon and log on.I could also help with new ideas for events and look for bugs

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I would say im a nice person in the community,i spend time with my friends on the server,helping purgatory people every now and then and have helped staff members with experimenting a bug and reported some bugs.I also gotten many purgatory cheaters banned with help of staff members.Most people know me as a friendly person who loves to joke around.I am a very nice person.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
I genuinely enjoy spending time on the server and hosting automatic events for people and i want to be able to host manual events like Waterdrop,Deathdash,Srr and so on.Ive If i see people asking for automatic events (oitc,tntrun,feast etc) so i check if i am able to host it and if it happens to be that im able to i will host it.Not having cooldown on the events would make it easier for me to host events.Everyone in the event team seems like nice people and i would love to join them.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One of my strenghts are that i am a fast learner and am capable of learning new commands.
Second of my strenghts are that i dont have alot of stuff to do at home which makes me able to be more active.
I would say my only weakness school projects or exams.
.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

DutchMTC Allowed me to play with tnt cannons in event warp and show’d me and my friend around,Has hosted events when ive asked

iNateCo Has hosted Oitc and redrover many times when ive asked

Mcdonalds Hosts sdb most of the time which is nice way to spend time

Oreyo Has always hosted automated events when ive asked him to,Hosted green rover and allowed me to be slayer,hosted man vs mob after i requested <3

Sript Has hosted many events ive asked for,allowed me to play as the slayer as i was automaticly chosen.Allowed me to practice in a waterdrop map.Hosted death dash after asked and allowed me to be slayer.

Eggnog/Pleasework Has hosted oitc many times after asked

Sadneo Has hosted redrover and oitc many times after requested

Extra stuff i cant remember: Im not sure which one of the event team members it was but ive been allowed to be slayer in death dash twice and been slayer in redrover 2 or 3 times.
(I very rarely see the other members as they live in a different timezone)
.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Anything else you would like to add:

My discord Greenite#5901
namemc link : https://fi.namemc.com/search?q=greenite
(I respect all the replies on this post)

If this gets denied,please tell me if theres anything i can improve in, thank you <3

Edit: oopsie forgot eggnog
Edit:added link to namemc
Edit:added togglehunger
Edit:fixed a spelling mistake
Edit:Made the application clearer and added information
Edit:Made the application easier to read and fixed a spelling mistake
Edit : added sadneo,explained color run and added information
Edit : more information
Edit: added TNT jump
Edit: Added more information again and made it look nicer
Edit:Added more information to ‘‘Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive’’ part
Edit:Added info about oreo
*Edit:Changed the ‘‘Anything else you would like to add’’ spot

5 Likes

+1

• So friendly towards everyone in the community
  • Active
  • Knowledgeable

(in my opinion one of the best candidates for this role)

2 Likes

+1
Active
Friendly
Knowledgeable!

Goodluck!

2 Likes

friendly
approachable
good friend
+1

2 Likes

Ty <3 @oAlty @JimboTheDaddy and @jhaya

2 Likes

very gud gud luck

2 Likes

+1

Super active
Nice person
Would be an excellent event member!

2 Likes

+1

Good fit for team

2 Likes

ty @EggNogg @Storzz and @jutal1 <3 luv u

2 Likes

forgot to mention goodluck on your applications @oAlty , @JimboTheDaddy and @Storzz

2 Likes

+0.95

Your detail is very well made and your a active and friendly person. But I missed out that 0.05 out because of the layout of the application. Can you please space out between the questions and the answers so its easier to read? Its just a big mess to read. Once I see that its improved, I’ll change my vote to a big +1

Edit: Theres also a few grammar mistakes in there ><

2 Likes

+1 I see you in game quite a bit. Friendly, Trustworthy.

3 Likes

Good luck to you to!

2 Likes

Greenite is REALLY Active! He can Hosts Events how much He wants currently!

• He is really Mature!
  • Active!
  • Helpful
  • Friendly

+1

Just a Loving Person! I Really Love you Greenite i Really do! :heart:
You a Baboon! :monkey:
oHycx (HenryDaKitPlayer) :heart: :monkey:

4 Likes

Ty @Oryeo and @HenryDaKitPlayer <3

1 Like

+1

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Detailed and good application
  • Active

Would be a great fit for Event

2 Likes

Ty @_UwU_teeny_2014 <3 Are you still having a break btw i miss u

1 Like

I am coming back around the 23rd

1 Like

wow this is way to much and way way to good o-O and heres my rating
1+
active
nice
knowledgeable
great application and detailed

gl bluenite :D

1 Like

+1
Nice
Active
Pretty good application other than a few grammar mistakes.

Good luck!

1 Like