Greenite Co-Host Application

Greenite_1 – kopio – kopio

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:

Yes, I have taken part in some Wolfez events and a couple of Badboyhalos ones, but I’ve been a bit busy with stuff recently so I haven’t been able to play at some events

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:

Yes, I have Discord installed and use it fairly actively, I also have steamspeak, if needed

Application

IGN:

Greenite

Timezone:

EEST

Can you use a microphone?

Unfortunately not, as I dont have a working one at the moment as my new headset doesn’t have one

When can you be available to help host events each week?

Monday 15.30-19.00
Tuesday 14.30-19.45
Wednesday 15.30-19.45
Thursday 14.30-19.45
Friday 14.30-19.45
Saturday 12.00-19.45
Sunday 12.00-19.45
Note that these times may change due to real life situations

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I would say my reputation is doing quite well at the moment, most people know me as a nice guy who plays on the server, I play woolwars and kitpvp mostly where most of my friends play, I also have started to play survival and starting to know people on there, I never say anything toxic to anyone, usually if I say something its a joke and they’re my friend.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I enjoy playing on the server and think this could be a great learning opportunity for me to help people and work with others. Being a Co-Host seems like quite unique experience, I think it would be nice to see what it is like.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?

I am very experienced with world edit, as I use it alot when im building on another server, I am not experienced with WorldGuard, because I haven’t used it before.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?

If I woul have to rate between 1-10 it would probably be somewhere around 8,5/10.
I love working in teams, I am currentlly in bug and idea team and have really enjoyed being a part of the team, so i dont think working in a team would be problem. I would love to get involved with the Co-Host team

Anything you want to add:

I would like to wish goodluck to all applicants

My discord: Greenite#5901
Link to my namemc: https://fi.namemc.com/profile/Greenite.1
Link to my player profile: MunchyMC - Profile: Greenite

Edits

#1 -Created Topic

10 Likes

This application is very detailed! I think Greenite is pretty active on munchy, and he has experience with worldedit, which is very useful

+1 from me! goodluck!!!

3 Likes

+10000 probably one of the best looking application and its gren

3 Likes

Great application, active and cool person with some good maturity.

Good Luck Greenite :)

2 Likes

Yes +1 I love our conversations about geography

1 Like

+1

This application is CRAZY good.
Greenite is also a super friendly, mature, and well known player on Munchy!

1 Like

+1!
Greenite is active, friendly and a great applicant!
Goodluck! :D

1 Like

+1
Your application is well written and you clearly put a lot of effort into it! Hopefully not having a microphone isnt a hindrance to you though!

Heya Greenite!

Thanks for your application and interest in joining the team. Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around, we would like to see you work more on your activity, we hope to see you applying again next season! Good luck!

3 Likes