Goodbye

Right lads, I’m sick of this.

If you don’t know me, I’m the woolwars song guy, the most messages guy, the piano guy.

I am leaving. Certain people have made it extremely hard for me to be comfortable here. You probably know who you are (and if you aren’t sure, it isn’t you).

I have gone through many stages of maturity and development during my time on Munchy so many of you probably think of me very differently.

Woolwars remains the superior gamemode to Survival (which seriously needs to fix tps … :flushed:)

@iOzz is one of the coolest guys I met here and he can play guitar really good (how cool is that?). Unfortunately due to this departure woolwars guys 2 will never be made but both of the songs I made are some of the times when I felt the most joy on this server. I am currently the TOP GREAT TOPIC HOLDER along with zach (if you don’t include official guides) because of these bangers
@EvillRat is the greatest person on the staff team and the next Big Thing. He is Welsh unfortunately but his dedication to the weirdest things (messages graphs) is absolutely awesome and I wouldn’t be surprised if he winds up SMod or Admin here. He also gave me kisses xoxo
@conkxz Do not get more messages than me or i will know (I won’t)

my memory is absolutely awful i can’t remember who im friends with

@G3B is awesome music man and i will be keeping a close eye on their releases. If you haven’t listened, you should listen to the ‘offbeat’ album it’s great
@TonyMax I have cried so, so many times to the woolwars guys piano. It means so much to me and i will remember it years and years down the line. Thank you so much
@HELIXED little staff fanboy is very cool and epic, so glad he finally got the staff position he deserves.
@Paint22, @DragonsMaker, @itsmoonii and @PandyMatt (if I’ve missed anyone PLEASE lmk bc its not in my folder) I cherish the art you’ve made for me. Thank you so much for using your talent and skill for others and to make me happy.

@BFI01 @Ibby Thank you both for the opportunities and help you’ve given me. Means a lot. I will always remember your handwritten message Beef.

I have of course forgotten a lot of you but I will be messaging some of you privately. If you miss me, or you just want to say goodbye, shoot me a DM. I will be leaving all munchy discord server but I won’t be removing any friends (unless they’re weird)

numba six!

P.S. Munchy has had its ups and downs but I will always remember it as the place where I lost the redstone competition to a big block of redstone. Yes, I’m still mad about that :rage::rage:

56 Likes

Im gonna miss you man! :(

4 Likes

Six :c I’ll miss u so much ty for all the good memories <3
good luck with everything ;-; <3

4 Likes

We’ll miss you a ton six :(. Best of luck with everything in the future :heart: :ireland:

5 Likes

I can’t think of anything to say here
but to feel sad
I’ll miss you six thats all i can say ;c

3 Likes

We will miss you, I wish you the very best in your future! <3

2 Likes

Heya, I remember you as being a chill person. Sad to see you go, much love, take care

2 Likes

Okay.

1 Like

I’ll miss you so much six. Good luck with everything that lies ahead of you. We will all miss you and remember you when your gone. Thanks for everything you have done for me as well as the munchy community.

Turtle

3 Likes

Awwww six :(
Thanks for everything you’ve done for me. If I ever needed someone’s opinion and wanted it to be as complete and unbiased as possible, I always went to you. Thanks for all the help and support you’ve given to me. It means a lot :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Will you miss me

1 Like

I will

3 Likes

wutt the frick why is everyone leaving ???

I’m really gonna miss you dude, you’ve done a lot for everyone here. Good luck out there

5 Likes

Six, in the time that ive known you ive seen nothing but a friendly and loyal person. You have a great attitude and i will for sure miss you! :(

It was so much fun to have you in the kiwi clan!

4 Likes

D: im gonna miss you Six, u’ll always be the coolest person to make jojo memes whit and talk about jojo whit.
Ty for all the good times :smiley:
Wish you all the best Six Bullets (mista) :)

4 Likes

Six… :cry:
This was pretty unexpected for me
I will always remember how much confidence and help you gave me during staff season, thank you very much for that. You were a great friend, and I don’t think I would be as confident as I am now with munchy things if it wasn’t for you.
I will definitely miss you, goodluck to you with whatever you decide to pursue next :heart:

7 Likes

we don’t talk too much six, but it was nice to see you around
it’s very sad to hear that you might have come across some unfortunate circumstances while you were here at munchy, but i hope as you move on you find more positive encounters out there :)
see you around, when you’re around six. good luck out there

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF SIXX oaisjdnojamsdfioklmaojsdkamsf

:(((((((((((((((

5 Likes

what

This is so unexpected. :(
Six, thanks for everything you’ve done! You’ve been an amazing friend to have, from your terrible jokes to encouraging me to apply for staff. Despite the fact that you divorced me, I’ve really enjoying spending time with you on Munchy.
You were the first person to ever speak to me on Munchy, and you made me feel extremely welcome.

I can’t believe two of my absolute best friends on Munchy have left in the span of a few hours. We’ll miss you Six!

5 Likes

We better still play Clash Royale

4 Likes