Timezone:
HKT

Languages spoken:
English/cantonese/Mandarin

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:
kitpvp or woolwars
How active can you be per week?
On every day for more than 3 hours
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
Nope. I am a good boy.
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
Yes I have. I have applied with the ign of lightrage. It went unsuccessfully due to my app not having too many effort than now. I have also been playing on the server more.
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I don’t know but i am not toxic
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I have been playing on the server more and i don’t have a good name since i am not good at pvp or building or everything. But i wanted to help out the server and improve it. It is super fun and i hope to join and help people out
out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Hey,
Your application lacks a lot of detail.

You should try and engage more with the community via Discord , TeamSpeak, Forums and in game. It’s great to know you aren’t a toxic player!

You should add more detail to these questions:

What do you know about moderating a community, have you ever moderated one before? What hacks are you able to identify?

I highly recommend you record some hackers and upload them here, you can find most cheaters on the Purgatory area but would be more impressive if you managed to record someone hacking in game!

Overall, I’m going to be leaving a +0 on your application, purely due to the lack of detail on your application and woolwars activity. Good luck!

+0
I recommend you check out accepted applications, and compare them to yours. In this application there is too little information, and your answers are very short.

Best of luck
-WP

1 Like

Hey there, unfortunately your application has not been accepted this time. I’d love to see you become more active and known within the community and I hope to see you apply next season!