Golck Staff Application [Prison]

*Prerequisite checklist*:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

I joined munchymc for the first time in January 2018 because ( https://www.munchymc.com/profile/Golck ) I was playing with my friends on the kitpvp. And now that the new prison version is opened, I’m playing it every single day :slight_smile: . So I guess I’ve been a regular player.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Of course. The proof is that I have a YouTube channel where I upload videos frequently. There’s the link : SmogX - YouTube . I will probably also upload some videos on munchy prison soon.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes, totally I use discord every day to talk with my friends and random people also. I am also competent with TeamSpeak cause that’s what I was using to moderate on HCF servers of French factions.

Application

IGN:

Gock

17 ( I’ll be 18 on January 18 )

Timezone:

CAD : Province of Quebec - EST

Languages spoken:

French ( Main language ) & English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:

Prison mainly but i also love to play wool wars and kitpvp sometimes

How active can you be per week?

More than 30 hours each week. I’m working approximately 30-40 hours each week at McDonald’s but my schedule is not fixed so sometimes I work in the mornings and sometimes at night. Every weekend I work from 10 PM to 6 AM and that’s the only thing that is fixed in my schedule.

There’s my working schedule :

Monday : Not working
Tuesday : Depends of my schedule
Wednesday : Depends of my schedule
Thursday : Depends of my schedule
Friday: 22:00 PM - 6:00 AM (Always)
Saturday : 22:00 PM - 06:00 AM (Always)
Sunday: Not working

So for all the days that I’m not working or after my job, I’m always playing with my computer on munchy.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

No, I never got any punishments on the server. Not even a mute, and i will never get any :smiley:

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

It is my first time applying for this role. I took the time to listen to a couple of other applications and the Application Tip’s thread also to have all the chances I can get.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Right now, I’m kinda new because I stopped munchy for 2 years but right I really hate to have enemies, and I’m not considered as toxic I think or a bad person. The only thing that can make my reputation bad I think is because I love PVP and I killed a lot of people and farmed a couple of them outsides so I guess it won’t make them like me hahaha. I love to make jokes but I know that sometimes I’m looking too much serious so I might say some things that people wouldn’t like in the past but trust it won’t happen anymore.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

Because I’m an active player. I have a good knowledge of the server and I’m learning really fast about the prison for the first time playing it. I’ve been asking a lot of questions about stuff, commands, and how the prison works generally in the past week and I also have a lot of friends who played the last version so I think I know pretty much everything about it right now.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

There’s my past staff experience :

Icarya : Icarya is a Popular Magic Faction ( French) where I was a moderator on it for 1 or 2 months and I left because the server started to be dead after the school same back the last year and there was nothing to moderate on it. My role was to help people with their questions and to look at the warzone and players’ request to help them and we had 1 reunion each month to talk about how everything was going and news. I had a lot of fun and I learned a lot about it.

kFaction : kFaction was also a popular Faction server ( French ) where I got Moderator for 2 weeks at the start of the server and I got kicked because I was not giving enough chances and warning to people and I was punishing them instantly so they kicked me for that I learned to not be too strict with people and to let them chances because everyone makes errors in life.

I also got Translator on Faithful 2 or 3 years ago for more than 3 months and I left because I wasn’t able to go on TeamSpeak anymore because my computer broked but now I also have TeamSpeak on my cellphone because I bought it and I also got Discord on it and I’m really active on discord so I would love to help others on it.

I got senior mod on an HCF server called CathedralHCF but I left after 2 months because the owner owes me some money for making videos on it and winning some faction top and never gave it to me. He’s known for being a scammer and a bad person. I got a lot of experience from this server.

So you guys can see that I got some experience from a lot of game modes like HCF, Factions and more so I think the last one I would like to learn about would be prison.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would say 8 because HCF and Factions servers have the reputation for having a lot of cheaters so I learned a lot about it and I listen to a lot of videos about this subject so I have a lot of knowledge. But I won’t say 10 because nobody is perfect in my opinion and I’m not really good for screen sharing people same as i know that we can’t screen share on the server. But im still pretty good to find if someone is cheating or not by spectating him or anything else.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I don’t remember reporting hacker’s in the past but I reported a couple of people for nothing respecting rules in chat so I got them muted. There’s the proof of one of them: Visionneuse images - Noelshack - https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2020/51/3/1608106875-capture.png

Thank you for reading my application. If you guys have some constructive reply’s to make my application better please don’t be scared I would read all of them preciously.

SmogX <3

5 Likes

+1 good app wouldn’t say you missed anything only thing is to try improve your influence amongst players

-1 Very toxic player and just afks at spawn everyday

+0.5 Decent app, nice guy. However, you just started playing a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Hello! I see nothing wrong with you’re application, as it is amazing from my point of view. Though, I did notice a few things.

• Amazing Application
  • Very mature
  • Very active
  • Very kind
  • First time posting on forms
  • Just got back to being active on the server
  • Haven’t seen you much

Best of luck, I’m going to have to say a +0.25 from me.

Happy X-Mas! :snowman_with_snow:

I looked at you’re performance stats and…
Uh-

0 blocks were mined

-1 kinda toxic, dont see u on a lot.

Hey thank you so much i appreciate that.

I don’t remeber being toxic with nobody else not even you but if i really did im sorry and im trying to be the most active i can maybe we just have different schedule im playing mostly the night !

Yes i have some block mined but im not a big miner like i said i pvp alot you can check my stats /stats SM0GX

Thank you so much shadowgodz ! <3

Hey I think we should talk each other on discord to fix the bad feelings we have onto each others. If you want.

Application is pretty decent, but I haven’t seen you speak in chat much, and the only times you really have spoken in chat are toxic comments. This is just my opinion but I suggest working on maturity, interactions with players, and possibly activity too. Regardless, good luck.

+1

I’ve seen him on everyday, have spoken with him a couple times.
Seems like a good guy and has good past experience.

Goodluck!

Hi, honestly I don’t remember being toxic but maybe it’s just my perception of word but I will work on that for sure thank you for the reply.

Thank you so much my friend

I just wanted to tell you guys that I learned English with Minecraft so sorry if there are some mistakes. I’m doing my best :slight_smile:

At the top of you’re application says applying for “Prison”.

If you’d like to change it, go to the top of your application, and click the little pencil thing. It’ll let you edit the name of you’re application, along with things in it.

This confused me, and you did not seem to have many k/d when I checked, as you only had 50 kills, and 72 deaths.

I don’t think your using the right command cause im leaderboard of kills on prison with like 1k and i have mmore than 5k blocks mined maybe

Did you used the right IGN cause that’s not my stats like i said above