GodlyDuck's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: GodlyDuck etwanthegamer Gamerbrayden07

Timezone: EST

Discord username: ImNotSwaggerSouls#3125

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 3 or so years not fully

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WUL9bYO3Vdc9uVxNPBUtO3lUe-4CbVLzXTNAf5ZAlDY/edit?usp=sharing
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
my majoras mask moon because it is so similar to the actual thing as well as my minecraft server that i have co owner on
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:
i know lots of world edit commands but i dont even know what voxel is

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
im not very good at structures though i can detail very well
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? im co owner on another server (going to be promoted to owner) lead builder on a wip server which is offline

Describe yourself: 15 y/o high school coder/ game maker that likes minecraft and video editing/photoshop

Follow the build application format which you can find here. Not doing so will most likely lead to an instant denial to your application. Also, a suggestion I may add; put pictures of your builds as without a portfolio your application will also be denied.

1 Like

thanks i was working on that because i realized i did this wrong @xKamilion

The application lacks detail. But the main issue is the lack of builds. You will need more builds in order to be considered for the position.

2 Likes

I could use discord to show you more because im too lazy to get more screen shots

You already applied with the exact same builds and got denied. Making a new application without showing even the slightest progress or will for making an effort to get into the build team won’t get you anywhere.

1 Like

If your too lazy to take a screenshot this position is definetely not for you. You need to show us more builds to even be considered.

1 Like

Thanks for applying @GodlyDuck
Sadly, I do not think you are experineced enough to become a builder for our server.