Goat's application

IGN: _Goat1

Timezone: GMT+2

Discord Name: Goat_#4507

How long have you played MunchyMC?: about 3 years of playing MunchyMC

How active can you be per week?: 5 to 8h depending on the day

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: Nope no punishments

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: My Proof - Google Docs

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I built a big and detailed boat

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I have a lot of experience with plugging

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My specialty are detailing but terraforming is my weakness

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have good experience in Building and creating

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 8/10 I love building with others

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?**I have never applied for Builder on this server

1 Like

Hi, a bit of advice for your application:
Try using multiple photos from multiple builds in your application to show your wide array of talents as a builder! Your current photo of the boat looks impressive but we can barely see any of it as there is only one photo included.

Also, are you sure this is true?

Looks like you joined for the first time today but I’m aware you may have an alt or something?

5 Likes

Hi @Goat_7, unfortunately your application lacks a huge amount of detail and effort. The portfolio barely has anything to show, and the legitimacy of it can be doubted by the way the picture and signature was taken. So I’ve decided to deny it.

You may re-apply again, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

5 Likes