Glider kit

Glider is way too Overpowered on woolwars, however it could be fixed easily, heres how:

Make glider not activate if there is a block below you (1 block range) this will prevent the bhop ability of glider

1 Like

i understand this might not be easy to code, but i think it would fix the issue

I don’t personally think this is what makes the kit OP, I think the kit needs to have a reduced number of blocks you are able to fall while not taking damage personally because they have too easy of an escape.

That’s just my two cents, honestly I think the “bhop” aspect of glider is what makes it fun and skill based, not the flight safety net. Either that or put a cooldown on the fall damage resistance.

I agree with your points. The bhop ability of glider is used by about 3 players on the entire server as far as im aware. its not big enough of a deal to nerf. it requires some skill to pull off aswell

New nerf

If the fall damage is more than half your remaining health it will insta kill you!

What if someone is actually bhoping and claims to use glider’s bhop feature?

Instead of half the fall distance, add a cooldown bar to the kit, the exp bar will fill 1/24 per block fallen while using the ability, which empties with 1/24 every 5 seconds, should the bar be completely filled, cooldown is forced on the ability till it is empty. The fall damage conditions stay like before.

That’s where the anticheat & mods come in. Same reasoning could be applied to the anvil kit, or falcon on kitpvp. It can always be distinguished.

1 Like

cheater has a point, pretty sure if you were actually bhopping like that it would look different, the anticheat would also likely go crazy

ive seen what real BHOP looks like, its WAY faster than what the glider kit does

What if someone automatizes this ability into a script for hack clients to use?
Besides, BECAUSE only small handful of people can use this ability, it has to be fixed, should it stay as a feature of the game, then don’t remove it, when it is essential to the kit. Epic Games did many of these moves, like double pump and etc. (But the community was complaining about everything anyway)

sorry about this if its necro posting. but that is the Stupidest, Dumbest, most r*tarded thing i have ever heard,

1. thats not how it works, you would need killaura/forcefield for it to work with a machine (aiming)
  2. Name 1 HACK CLIENT DEVELOPER/CLIENT that is based on bypassing ARES. thats what i thought. hacked client developers are always developing a bypass for things on the big servers (hypixel) you think anybody would spend that much time to develop a client that can bypass ares? no. they wont. and if they do. it will be obvious that they have. I trust @Callahan 's coding more than i trust your ideas. Because from what it seems. not much effort is put into a lot of them.
  3. Do you even play woolwars? ive never seen you online prison and woolwars, ever. yet these are the only two gamemodes you seem to have ideas for. please actually play these games before you make comments like this

Bhop is movement and is not connected to the connection of reduced knockback and 23+ cps.
This gamemode’s unique bhop ability gives complete resistance to knockback without the need to attack a player as Skeppy’s video demonstrates, the hits should have knocked bbh away first, but it didn’t.
Only the big servers? Gomme[redacted] sure is big, but no one makes clients for the biggest german Server, yet people make clients for the more protected servers.
Clients for hypixel? xD These configurations on the client allow cheating on hypixel without insta ban, these are not specially made for hypixel.

I don’t know, what you mean by ARES, there seems to be an ARES Fraud in 2013, but I believe you meant an anticheat plugin. Just know that Hypixel still uses no cheat plus, byte please.
I think it was the HERO client, that was advertised by some hacker, who advertised with options to hack on a medium sized minigames server (500~800 Players peak), but that’s just some random server I don’t need to remember, but people do make clients for 2b2t, a server with a queue longer than WoW classic on launch day.

I will play actively on KitPvP again, when the new kits release, until then I will look rarely after my turtles on Survival. When I’m online, you could also find me on Purgatory trolling some people. >;3
Do you have ideas for a gamemode, that seems to have almost everything already?
The only thing left in woolwars are 1.14+ kits.
Kit 1: Float
Receives 3 splash potions of levitation (0:30) and splash potion of slow falling 128 (0:10)
Kit 2: Parachute
Receives an Elytra with curse of vanishing and curse of binding
Kit 3: Crossbow
Receives a crossbow and 5 firework rockets, arrows in the inventory turn into firework rockets.
Now think about Munchy, a Server stuck in time of 2013. 1.7 players are the boomers of Minecraft.

1 Like

Ares is munchys anticheat?

Ok and how much better can it be from other anticheats?