Giveaway Prison!

Hey Munchies! I’m doing another giveaway.

Enter a reason why u should win!

Giveaway did end Winner was Luga456! Congrats!!
Thanks!
SO I’m giving away 1-month thug rank on prison!
LAST Weeks Winner was ThunderStrike137!
I will contact the winner on discord!
My discord Qusax#8090.
Good luck to you all!
Here is proof

Big thanks to @EmperorElliot for helping on this.

3 Likes

Good luck! I already have Brute, but I wish everyone else well!

PS (Your IGN is your name on the forums, and you can’t set it to something else.)

1 Like

IGN: DarkLord128

I believe I should win because has a NORMAL rank people wouldn’t respect me as they would ranks, therefore if I had Thug rank I would get better and gain respect.

Good Luck to all of you!

1 Like

IGN: CrazyField

Idk I am just playing prison and kitpvp both are fun and I think I can have a better experience with a rank xd I just like the server

1 Like

Ign is ChillieMunchkin, if I were to win, could I pick someone that gets the rank? (since I already have mafia)

1 Like

Because I want to give my good bud Remix a rank :P

1 Like

@ChillieMunchkin Yes!

nice flex

2 Likes

@xKamilion haha

hello. i have joined th server a few days ago and have been playing it almost non stop. yesterday a few people told me that thereis a map reset tomorrow (today as of now ) and that everyone will lose all thier stuff. i did what’s i think anyone would have done, i fooled around, and sold all my stuff. i wake up this morning to find out no map reset has been done, and i have been, scammed? i don’t know why someone would do that, i didn’t give them anything. i guess it was kind of my fault, but not only mine. as of today i have partly recovered and a thug rank can help me get all my stuff back, or at least items of the same value. my MC username is Dead__Inside.
thank you for hosting this giveaway, it’s very nice of you.

1 Like

@Dead_Inside Thanks alot!

thank you!

1 Like

If you hear there’s a map reset from a player, don’t believe them. There should be a forum post about next map coming up soon

2 Likes

Pls dont spam the forums… only add the giveaway related things here! Thanks!

1 Like

Hey! Good luck to whoever wins, but I would love a shot at trying! I have been playing MightyMC for only a few days and I think it would be a super fun way to end the summer if I could play MightyMC as a thug! Discord is #3336 :smiley: good luck all!

1 Like

@primrosecut I love those kind words! Thanks!

IGN: Pattosaurus

Winning would be Amazing to to me because I have always wanted a rank, but never had the money…
I would use the rank to make sure people can see my name in chat, making more people attend my drop parties. A rank would also let me be more accepted into the server since people always love a shiny color.

Good luck to all and thank you to Qusax for hosting this

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

MightyMC?

1 Like

@CrazyField Yeah I realized that aswell.