Ggdude’s Event Team Application

IGN: ggdude01

Timezone: GMT-7

How often can you host events? : Whenever I’m on minecraft, I can be on for about 2.5-8 hours a day.

What sets you apart from other applicants : I’ve always wanted to host a event or help with it I have some experience of hosting an event. I am kind whenever dealing with players, I can deal with them effectively as I have some experience. This will allow me to run the event successfully without any disturbances. I would love to join your team and help in anyway possible. I’m also good at taking feedback and suggestions, if a player wanted to suggest an event to me I would try to host that event.

What can you bring to MunchyMc as an Event Member: I believe in myself I can bring a professional and well mannered member to the event team who will host regular events, getting suggestions off the players of what events to host, receiving feedback from them on what to do better or what I could do next time. I will treat every player on MunchyMc equally when hosting events. I will always keep my composure as I am always representing the server. I am very friendly and nice person I have people always telling me I made thier day.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I never participated in any sort of event or anything, but I did meet two very nice Event Members in MunchyMc who let everyone take screenies one by one with them, and I think of them as a very good influencer to players.

Anything else you would like to add: I look forward to hearing a response from you.

Thanks for considering my application.

1 Like

-1 for couple reasons

Activity: You dont rlly play munchy much from what your stats look like
and I don’t rlly know you or see you online a lot

Your Application Lacks Detail
I also recommend being part of events to see how they run the events and host them

I think just get your activity up and your fine ig

Good Luck

As above

-1, there is a significant lack of detail in your responses.

Stick to the format of:

IGN:

Timezone:

How often can you host events?

What sets you apart from other applicants?

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Why do you want to be on the event team?

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Anything else you would like to add:

Try to include some more detail and become more well known within the community.

• Lack of activeness
  • Not knowledgeable
  • Need more experience

-1 havent seen you on and lack of detail
Goodluck on you application tho!

Everything has been stated above, I advise you check these aspects out and attempt to improve them!

Your application lacks a large amount of detail and I haven’t really seen you active on the server.
Still, best of luck!