Getting banned for spam paying someone $1 6 times

So I forgot I had a macro set up from map 5 to spam pay people $1 and I pressed that key and it spammed them with $1 but it’s supposably bannable but it doesn’t show anywhere on the rules no spam paying people

Recently many players have been temp banned for Macros, which is something known because one of your friends were banned for it. None of the less, if you feel as if your ban was falsely placed I’d suggest making a support ticket here. https://www.munchymc.com/support !

4 Likes

Macros are not allowed on munchy. I recommend waiting out the temp or submitting an appeal.

~Ned

1 Like

Well i forgot I had it set up I haven’t used it since last map because it was allowed last map

But in my opinion @EsioTrot COULDVE waited till gold rush was over so I didn’t lost my set Bc that’s a dick move banning someone during a gold rush like Jesus Christ

If you were breaking the rules it doesn’t matter when or what was going on during that period of time, you still had broken the rules.

2 Likes

I didn’t even mean to use the macro it’s literally my shift key

But I didn’t get banned for using macro I got banned for spam paying which no where on THE RULES IS SAYS “no spam paying people”

Last thing I’ll be saying, you can still wait out the ban or make an appeal. The way you were “spam paying” people was with a Macro, yes the ban reason can be worded differently but you still used the macro regardless.

2 Likes

You were punished for repeatedly spamming numerous players with $1. This is not allowed on prison as it floods the victims chat and is a hassle for them. I will address the parts of your post.

Macros are not allowed on Munchy for numerous reasons. Furthermore, a macro runs a specific command that you program it to. For you to have spammed at least 4 people, you must have had 4 separate macros with do not align with your side of the story. If you do indeed have a macro to do /pay $1 (which is not allowed regardless), you would need to manually enter the players’ name who you are sending the money to. This in no way can be done accidentally you need to manually enter the name of the person you are paying.

Spam paying has never been allowed on Munchy for many reasons including the fact it spams the victims chat up. This can be classed as harassment and spam. Furthermore, in the disclaimer in /rules it states that “Please note that everything on this list will get you banned or muted immediately, regardless of your intention. You might, however, get banned or muted for any offenses that are not listed on here if they exceed a certain extent.”

Hopefully, this has answered why your punishment was given.

Have a good day,

Esio

3 Likes