Getting banned for a combination of items

So me and @bikeski we’re being god players on prison because we know how to play and there is an item called val brain which your not supposed to take dmg unless your not in an ares step and someone else is in ares step and u shoot them with a bow or throw spears u can also die in Val brain if u are wearing nothing but just val brain by throwing insta dmg 2 potions at yourself or someone throwing them at you so me and bikeski killed thunderstrike137 by checking his inventory and see he had a open slot in his hotbar and we dropped him 3 spears and he threw them at bikeski and died and then we checked whimmpingcreams inventory and they was also hitting with a fist and seen they had one item slot left so we dropped 3 more spears and I was sitting afk with an e mag on and eating a ham and cheese sandwich so I got all the items but don’t get me wrong but @floety said APRHO heart and aegis shifting in a corner getting constant regen 3 from APRHO heart and right clicking aegis forever makes it to where u take 0 hearts and u even said it was a combination of items so ARES STEP can counter val brain if the other person don’t got ares step on so and @Varmetek even said that there was a counter to val brain so we found it out!!!

I didn’t understand a thing you said in this whole post

1 Like

Can you say this again, but in English?

Jaidbxb

That makes perfect sense, thank you.

What I said first I would’ve been banned from forums so I had to edit it

Why’d you make a forum post about it people have already killed others with ares step like this before u didn’t discover it

1 Like

Ok but no one else was banned only me and bikeski?

The person who banned you was advised from higher ups to ban for a week. You two were the caught in the act therefore you got tempbanned.

Anyone else doing this strategy will be tempbanned until official word from Dream / Varm is released.

If you’d like to know more create a support ticket.

4 Likes