GetNGoing (STAFF APPLY)

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
yes
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Already have

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

Ok
IGN:
GetNGoing
Timezone:
PDT
Languages Spoken:
English (US)
Server you would like to moderate:
Survival it’s my fav
How active can you be per week?
alot
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
sometime in 2018 I’d say around summer I stayed cuz I liked survival
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
one mute for five mins around the beginning of my time playing munchy for spam after I died and spammed ADADADADAD
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Nope
Do you have any anticheat experience?
I don’t think so
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I got none I don’t really understand this one
What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
making lots of friends and helping out people
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I will help People and BAN Hackers I have watched jack sucks at life ban lots of hackers before
How do you work when in a team?
I would say Pretty well
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
Durp hack CUZ you can’t ALWAYS tell if there using durp hacks or just acting durpy
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
Lack of detail

bruh.

Lack of detail everywhere, if you don’t have any experience of any hacking then how can we know you will catch hackers? If you have watched jacks sucks at life ban hackers, that tells nothing about hacking because I have personally watched his videos and honestly you can probably not learn anything from that.

Lack of detail

-1 Add more info for staff to judge you on.

???

You are 11 years old and it shows within your application. “CUZ” and “fav” are informal words that I do not believe should be used in a formal application. You have no detail in the questions where it really matters and lots of grammatical errors. “alot” is not an appropriate answer. I do not believe you are fit for this position and should wait until you view this more seriously.
Best of luck,
Funny