Gawkyy - Staff Application

0.7+ Hey Gawky, I do believe that you would be a great staff member. But there’s something holding you back and that is Toxicity. It seems to be a problem for you and I know you can improve on it. Otherwise Good Luck!

3 4 5

6 Likes

Thank you for bringing that up, but I’d bring that up here and then we can continue in PMs. Those were considered jokes from calls I was in with individuals such as TENHOCH,Addriel,SenorSwazey, and others. Majority of the time I couldn’t speak and I put them in public chat with them having the mindset of it being a joke. Regardless, it should’ve been done privately.

6 Likes

+1 obviously

Very kind
Can work well with a team
Knows how the server works
Active

Why isn’t he JMOD already? :P

2 Likes

well he isnt staff yet because, you can’t apply until the staff application season is opened and they have only been open for a couple of days so it will take a few weeks or so for the admins to think of who could be a good staff for the team.

plays munchy

names starts with G

probably from america (LOL)

3 Likes

anyways Gawkyy -1 and +0.5 because i have seen you be really toxic but you are mature most of the time (lol not in ts tho) thats why i said -1 and +0.5

2 Likes

I’m jealous +1

2 Likes

+1
Active and kind
Good luck gawkyy

1 Like

Considering it seems you’ve screenshotted every example of him being (barely) “toxic” and there’s only 3 screenshots, I really don’t think toxicity is an issue here.

3 Likes

+1(I would vote more than +1 if I could) This is probably one of the best staff applications I’ve ever seen, you definitely get my vote! :+1:t3:

2 Likes

+1 No need to explain, staff material, hopefully soon to be seen with a purple colored name in tab

4 Likes

+1 very helpful and nice. i think gawkyy would look nice in purple

4 Likes

Hey Gawkyy!
I will be giving you a +1 on your application this season for the following reasons…

• You are quite active on the forums, on discord and in game.
  • You have been a part if this community for quite a while now.

In conclusion, I think you would make an awesome Moderator! Good luck!

4 Likes

+1. Extremely active and involved in the community (as proven through your involvement in many teams such as the event team, newsletter team and bug team). You consistently answer questions in chat, host events and respond to reports on the community discord. You are active on all platforms including the teamspeak, community discord, forums and in-game.

Good luck Gawky, ily! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Great friend, always helps with what I need and a great app.
+1

2 Likes

+1 you can do it

2 Likes

+1 With the time I’ve known Gawkyy I have learnt a lot about his personality, he’s kind hearted, knows when to joke around and when not to joke around, EXTREMELY active, like I mean EXTREMELY. knows every kit, knows most hacks and is mature and I just don’t see a reason not to +1 this application.

GOOD LUCK GAWKYY!

1 Like

+1 he left our snap group

~Ned

2 Likes

+1
Active
Friendly

1 Like

+1 wow
just wow

1 Like