Gavot's Event Team Application (#2)

Thanks Crypt! Really appreciate it, I’ve been fixing the way I communicate with other people, I try my best to help players and give them solutions to their problems :)

2 Likes

If you’ve noticed recently, I haven’t been toxic at all, I’m trying my best to stay put and help everyone with any questions they have, what events they want, etc. Thanks for the feedback though!

1 Like

+1 You look like you really did well on your application!

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

+1
-Very mature in game and has very good interactions with the community along with an incredible Event* app
Edited <3

1 Like

You’re really fun to play against and to talk to :) thanks for the nice comment!
BTW, it’s an event application.

+1
Very active and chill ingame. Besides of that super friendly aswell. Great application.

1 Like

o/ Thanks so much xShrek! I’ll try my best :)

+1
Active
Friendly

1 Like

+0.5 decent detail, not a lot of effort put into application.

I don’t know what you mean, there is a lot of detail and if you put it side to side with other applications, it’s detailed.

+1
-always online ( nerd )
-super chill and funny gamer

1 Like

Thanks, basically my best friend on this server :)

+1!

You are very active and fun to talk to in game. You have a very strong application as well. Best of luck to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much.

+1
Active, mature and friendly.

Always nice to people no matter what they say. Ameliorate is probably one of the most friendly and active applicant. Hope he gets accepted for event!

1 Like

Thank you Kalex!
You’re very fun to play and talk against!

Hey Gavot!
+1!
Really nice in chat
kind friend
active
mature
I wish you the best of luck!
– <3 Kit

1 Like

Thanks so much ^-^
Good luck on your event application too!

This guy is pretty good at pig saddle thing and I’ve overall only seen positive vibes from him.

No rating but I think you understand my stance.

6 Likes