Gang Limit?

I just want to know if gangs will ever have a limit. It’s literally impossible to loot without gang hopping and the cooldown is 5 minutes I think. Smaller gangs can’t compete with the big ones half the server is in so I just want to know if gangs will have a limit. I don’t know why there is no limit.

2 Likes

I agree, it’s quite unfair if there are 20 people coming at you at once and you are like only five

Just join one of the big gangs, all of them have public passwords.

NachoGod, they just added a gang limit this map [Making it so if you have more than eight players in your gang, you can’t have gang FF off.]
You also can’t /gang find if you don’t have friendly fire off

All the larger gangs are filled with noobs and absolutely suck so I don’t know why you are making a post complaining about toxic or loot when overall they are poopy

cough cough toxic gang cough

The gangs in map 8 are much better. Theres like 10 people with like prestige 10 or up just zooming around outside, which makes looting solo nearly impossible without either being rly op yourself or being part of the gangs.

you could also use invis, but that makes you vunerable to mobs and 1 hits from km swords or thanos blades

Please don’t necropost </3

Necropost