[Galactic_Wolf's Build Team Application]

I can’t load the pirate map or faction spawn for some reason. Could you get pictures, too?

The other new builds look incredible, though!! I think you’d fit very well in the team. +0.8, because I still haven’t really seen you online. I can check my logs just in case, though.

Also, I highly recommend you download TeamSpeak. It’s a very very good way of getting in touch with the community. Even better than discord, in my opinion.

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words.

I have actually started to use Teamspeak again. I am more active there recently rather than on the server. I believe we have been in the same lobby under a few circumstances. I also joined the Discord. Overall, I have been trying to be more active on the server in general.

Also here is the imgur album that I’ve had for the PIrate Map:

3 Likes

Galactic, you obviously have a ton of building knowledge. I honestly feel you could even teach us on the build team things. I know I haven’t seen you on much, but I’ll keep better track, and your builds are just so incredible, I really feel bad not giving you a +1. This is all just incredible! :hushed: I’d love to get in touch with you within the next few days or week (depending on when works best) and build a bit with you. It’ll be a way for me to not only get to know you and be able to give you a better, more accurate rating, but also watch you build first-hand. So Message me if you’re interested.

+1 for sure!!

3 Likes

Good portfolio +1

2 Likes

Thank you @YiexX, and it would be cool to do that @_MythicalSheep, if you could add me on Discord, as this is the primmary way to contact me… “GWolf#3941” … if you don’t have Discord, I can ping you on Teamspeak whenever I am on. Though this week is a bad week for me, since I have multiple finals in my college classes, which includes writing and extensive paper. So the weekend would work out much better for me, possibly Thursday night.

1 Like

Okay, no problem. I’m not very free until Wednesday and Thursday anyway. I’ll add you on Discord right now.

Edit: Added

2 Likes

Just an addition: I talked to you this weekend and was able to watch you build first-hand. You’re quick at terraforming and very highly skilled in general. I’ve already learned some stuff from you too! You’re also a very chill guy. Good luck! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the vouch Myth, I appreciate it, it was fun to watch you build as well (You built quite a nice lion :slight_smile: ).

2 Likes

well well then where to start…

Your builds are amazing like actually insane them builds don’t even look real!
The only criticism I have is that I can’t vouch for maturity etc as I have never spoke to you before.

Good luck!

EsioTrot64

1 Like

Thank you! That is much appreciated. I tend to act mature during standard situations, I very rarely act immature. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen, I can say yes he is quite mature and for sure knows what he is doing. Mind-blowing.

3 Likes

Honestly I have no clue how you would be denied build team. This is one of the most impressive applications and builds I’ve ever seen. It’s a +1 from me and good luck.

4 Likes

Just so that everyone doesn’t think I haven’t been active, here is a build that I recently built for commission, it’s around 50x50-60x60, built in around an hour or two of time.

https://imgur.com/a/VDpML5T

ALSO! I have been recreating the current hub. I am implementing certain aspects that I really enjoy about the current hub and adding my own style to it. So be sure to check it out here: ;)

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous builds! Good luck man, and congrats on getting unlocked! +1 for me!

yay no longer false banned

2 Likes

Thank Gulch and @lilZan, I appreciate it.

I will continue to update the thread as usual, have some projects that I’ve been meaning to work on and school is letting out soon. You’ll probably be seeing some huge structures added to the “Work-in-Progress” map and the New Munchy Hub I am making as well :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yay, how exciting!! :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

New parts added to WIP Map…

Upwards of 60+ blocks. Takes a while to complete one, but it looks awesome.

3 Likes

Mega ultra big +1. Lots of skill, played other games with him and it was lots of fun (saying this because I can appropriately vouch for his maturity and the way he acts towards things), has potential

4 Likes

Beautiful builds! You definitely look like you know what you are doing. I hope you get accepted :smile: I also like how you are always adding new builds, that is really cool and shows that you are actively building. Good Luck!

2 Likes