G0FLA's Event Team Application

IGN: G0FLA

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events: I play for multiple hours a day and am very active so, I would host them as much as possible. I enjoy playing in the events and I know the players love the events that are hosted. (CRR) But as of now I would host as many as possible and for a number I would say at least 3 a day, while working around what the other Event members host on top of it.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I think what would set me apart from other applicants is that, I am for the most part very friendly and would listen to the players. As of now having MEDIA rank people already ask me to host sumo, brackets and such for them, and for the most part I never let them down and will always host it for them. Other than that I think what would set me apart from the other applicants is that I would be able to add some twists or new ideas to events to make them be even more fun for the players in the events!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: As a member on the MunchyMC Event team I think I would be able to bring many things to the table, I mostly think of hosting events that people on the Event team do not usually host, like hide and seek for example. I would also like to help create some new ideas for events and help out the other team members as much as possible.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I would like to be on the event team for the times when the other Event members are not online. I believe that there is some times in the day where people are asking for events (even asking me because my name is close the the color of the Event rank) when there are no Event team members online. I would also like to be on the Event team to be able to stream some events, and help out with my media. :smiley:

Also I already know most of the commands for event! here is some examples.

/eventtpall : Sends a TP to all online players to join the event.

/eventkick : Kicks a certain player from the currently event taking place.

/broadcast : Broadcasts a message across the server for all of the players in the event to see better.

/eventban : Will ban a certain player from all events. Only for players who have broken rules or have done something to deserve this, after given warnings.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Although everyone on the Event Team does a very good job of hosting their events, these are just some names that come to mind.

262ms: Hosting 2v2 sumo for all of the players when asked :smiley:
82602 : Hosting RedRover for everyone and adding some twists to the game to make it more fun.
Atterax: This name comes to mind mostly for them hosting a lot of events for the players.

Anything else you would like to add: I think I have put all of the information I would like to add above.

Thanks for taking your time to read this!

Good luck to everyone applying!

Edit 1: Added more information.
Edit 2: Tweaked some information.

7 Likes

+1
Very active member and out going for the community!

1 Like

+1 super nice guy and really active in game

1 Like

+1
Very polite and extremely active!

1 Like

I believe you’ve done very well but maybe you could add a bit more information on what you can bring to munchy mc! I’m not an event member but yeah! There’s a lot more you can add! Feel free to look at mine or at a few of the accepted ones! I wish you the best of luck

I feel like you could also add more information in here and explain why a bit more :)

Once again, I wish you the best of luck on becoming part of the event team :)

Thank you for the comment. I will work on some editing!

Good luck :)

Maybe explain what these do! Google is very helpful with explaining how these commands work! Or maybe go onto a trial server or something and try them out there :)

Hello!

I think your application is great! However, there are some things you can do to make it better and increase your chances of getting the position.

It’s great that you’re a friendly person! However, I recommend thinking of another quality that makes you stand out. Every good event member is friendly! What makes you you?

Over here, I would recommend including something about yourself. The event team doesn’t know you very well, so letting them know more would be great!

Overall, your application is very detailed and looks great! I recommend looking at some accepted applications here to help you!

EDIT: Forgot to add my score, +1

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

+1
Super nice guy and is always there to host events when people ask him.

Good luck man!

1 Like

+1 active, friendly, and overall just an amazing person to be around. Best of luck G0FLA!

+1
Super friendly towards the community and very active!

@Downys @Gawkyy @Sparkss

Thank you guys!

1 Like

Hey G0FLA! I’ll be giving you a +1 for the following reasons:

• Detailed application.

• Active.

• Mature.

Good luck!

Thank you !

+1

G0FLA, in my opinion, is very mature and active and is an overall nice person to everyone.

For me it’s a +1 because of the following reasons:

• Friendly
  • Already contributes a lot to the community by being a Media member
  • Solid app
  • Active
    Best of luck on your app @G0FLA :smiley:

+1
Would make a great addition to the event team

+1
Active on the server and a pretty nice guy, also a good application.

Good luck!

+1

super active, and has a great knowledge of event commands. Great application as well!