Fuk gang and community

In my opinion prisons would be better off without fuk gang because of the toxicity its brining to the community so many people have quit and I would like to hear your opinions on this!
Do you think prisons would improve if fuk was gone ?

1 Like

no ᲼ ᲼ ᲼

Blacklist them for no reason like the other gangs pog

1 Like

Isn’t it sort of funny how fuk gang consists of every single moderator on the network? And yet it brings the most toxicity of any gang.

3 Likes

Free iZoomay :triumph:

1 Like

LOL mad bc we control you guys #CONTROLLINGENYX #CONTROLLINGMELON #CONTROLLINGLB #CONTROLLINGFORUMS #CONTROLLINGEXIT stay mad, cry bc u cant compete with us

2 Likes

Not from our toxicity. From how good we are. We run the map LLOL!!!

1 Like

prison not prisons **

no lol, stay mad. #fukontop #dripontop

drip who?

#fukontop #madcausebad #getbetter stop trash talking fuk when ur one of the most hated players on the server if u dont like us quit get over it

are u dumb? taken and bando are the most toxic considering anyone of them would backstab their friends for items.

1 Like

drip urmom

keep crying weirdo10

the funny thing is , the owner of taken discord allowed multiple blacklisted players in his discord and even some as admins. irls were posted there and all ppl did was laugh and then maybe they got banned after 2 hours because its in the rules of the discord. then the blacklisted players were constantly UNBANNED from the discord. not saying fuk isn’t toxic but you guys aren’t any better. before you make a forums post make sure you have VALID INFO and stuff that will not counter ur own post LOL

1 Like

lol vouch!!

Fine I’ll leave the discord I see how it is

don’t leave !! im just saying that taken isn’t any better than fuk in being toxic

I just don’t see how players are getting blacklisted for things that fuk members do on the daily

I can’t reply on that bc idk why certain ppl got blacklisted