Froggimij's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:
Yes! ive participated in a few since joining the server and i plan to continue participating in future events.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:
Yes, i often use discord and am very familiar with how it works.

Application

IGN:
froggimij

Timezone:
GMT

Can you use a microphone?
Yes

When can you be available to help host events each week?
Monday to Thursday) 6:30pm-9:30pm gmt equivilent to (1:30pm-4:30pm est)
Friday) 6:30pm-1:00am gmt equivilent to (1:30pm-8:00pm est)
Most Saturdays and Sundays available all day until 1:00pm gmt equivilent to (8:00pm est)
sometimes will be able to do later/earlier depending on situation these are just guaranteed times!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
im certainly not the person everyone greets when i come online but i think im fairly neutral with the rest of the community, everyone ive encountered so far have been very welcoming and compassionate. I’ve only really had interactions with those on survival and events but on both i have encountered some really nice people. I for sure wouldn’t say i have a bad reputation!!! I am fairly new to munchy and have only been active for a month or two since joining however i will continue to be active on munchy tbh its my favourite server atm!!! :D

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
Honestly ive been stuck at home a lot and i find myself playing a lot of video games mainly minecraft so to put those skills to use and not just be sat there playing video games i feel would be beneficial for me. I’ve been interested in doing stuff for servers since around last summer but i haven’t been able to afford a PC up until now and have been stuck on the Nintendo switch, this meant i never had a chance to apply for anything.

*Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit? Honestly no ive never used it however i have seen people use in like minecarft videos and stuff, ive always wanted to try but i couldn’t afford a proper PC until around January so i was stuck with my switch for minecraft. Like i previously mentioned im still not too familiar with plugins but they are something i want to try experimenting with in the future.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I would say that i work pretty well in professional environments, im good at listening to others as well as just being understanding and respectful towards others. Working in a team is a little different as i do have social anxiety so it can be tricky but i manage which i think is important! i am improving on my social skills but generally online i tend to be 100% better with my social skills, since i dont actually have to face someone. I cant say ive ever worked in a professional minecraft environment so the experience would certainly be really exiting to look forward to. I do want to perhaps do esports at college in 2 years time so the experience of working in a professional team online would be a great experience to have before going to college! My other option at college is theater which also includes both skills whilst maybe being a little less relevant as esports to this it would still benefit confidence wise!

Anything you want to add:
I go by he/they pronouns also tysm for reading this far if you have i really appreciate it! :D

4 Likes

+0.5
You clearly put a lot of effort into this application and it shows. However i would recommend becoming a more integral part of the community and getting to know more people!

Best of luck!

1 Like

Hey Froggimij!

Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around, we would like to see you work on your activity and interacting more with the community before applying again next season! Good luck!

3 Likes