FriendlPugs73's Event team application.- January 2021

IGN:

Friendlypug73

Timezone:

GMT ( Greenwich Mean Time )

How often can you host events:

I can host event everyday for 1-3 hours a day

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I am very engaging with people on the server and staff members . i believer that I will bring many fun and engaging events for the server members to participate in . I am extra enthusiastic with events and I have experience on another server called Skycade.net which is a Factions, Prison, KitPVP, survival and skyblock

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I will bring engaging events as frequently as possible . I will help with other event that the event team is hosting if they require help. I will not hesitate to engage with events and host events that the players would want as a kitPVP player I believe that I will be very good with events because I have participated with them before

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe my reputation is very good as I have helped other people on KitPVP with bugs and glitches are I have no punishments on MunchyMC and I have played in many events on stream and off stream that I really enjoyed

Why do you want to be on the event team:

i would love to be in the event team because I have seen other people host these events and they did a great job I would love to host these because I would love to give the players as many events as possible because tis server has a very good plyer and staff team compared to other servers. i would love to be in the staff team because i have been in events i have become the slayer I know how good it is to be in events

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

My strength is engaging very well with the communities my weakness is knowing when to host events .

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

lots of event team members have hosted events when the players have asked and in these events people have asked to become the slayer and i have been given the slayer several times in these events

Anything else you would like to add:

Commands that I know (from my knowladge from Skycade.net)

/eventkick: Sends player to hub

/eventban: removes permition for player to join event again

/togglepvp: Turns on PvP or turns off PvP

/eventtall: Gives everyone the option to participate in an event.

/event Creates an event

You applied for staff like 20 minutes ago, even though the applications are closed? And now that you’re applying for event is kind of strange. I would recommend playing for a while and scoping out a position you would want, and then applying. I have also never seen you on kit, but this may be due to timezones.
Final rating: +0

they said they were open 6 days ago?

The applications literally ended in late december, im pretty sure?

1 Like

look at event topic at the top

Try working on activity and maybe proofread and also work on your application a bit more, also it seems that you only resorted to this as a back up plan for not getting mod…

1 Like

+15 (not enough detail, applied multiple times, false commands, grammar mistakes, any detail you gave was un-needed entirely)

1 Like