Fr3shie's Build Team Application!

IGN and past IGN’s:

My current ign is Fr3shie. My past ign’s can be found at this following link - mine.ly/Fr3shie.3
Note - I have a previous ign that is quite inappropriate. Unfortunately, I had given away my account at the time and the owner had decided to be very inappropriate. If there was a way to clear the history, I would, but unfortunately it’s permanently there.

Timezone:
EST

Discord username:
Fr3shie#0686

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I have been playing munchy for a couple of years, but have been actively playing for the past couple of weeks

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My most favorite build would most likely be this one - Imgur: The magic of the Internet
This is my most recent build project, and I had a lot of fun making it. I had to use a bunch of new techniques, and I consider it to be the best build I’ve made so far.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I have been using World Edit, and Voxel for a couple years. Along with those 2, I have experience with gobrush, and gopaint.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I would consider my strengths to be terraforming, detailing, and small structures, while my weaknesses to be trees. I suck at trees and have been trying super hard to improve. My biggest weakness overall is organics, but I have begun to learn different techniques, so hopefully I will get it up to par soon.

**What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I have worked on a couple of anime servers, but other than that, I don’t have much build experience. I have just been building whatever I want to build on my own, and just trying to enjoy myself. I feel like if I could work on munchy I could further develop my building skills, which would overall make me a better builder.

3 Likes

+1

Your builds look amazing!
I think you’d be a perfect fit for the build team!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey there!
You’re builds are really detailed and look great.
Detailed application and seem like a really good fit as part of the build team!
Strong +1 from me Good Luck!

+1 Very large and diverse portfolio. All of your builds are beautiful and detailed, strong application as well. The only thing I noticed is that your clouds look like floating disks, maybe try to add more shape and depth to them. Otherwise, all of your builds are amazing and well balanced.

good luck!

1 Like

Much appreciated man

Thanks for the advice, I’ll def look into practicing my shapes more :)

1 Like

Now THIS is what we want!

+1

Thank you!

1 Like

You clearly have talent in building, however I’d like to see most of your builds without shaders as well, as that makes the quality of them significantly better. Your terraforming is rather rough on some of these, and others it looks strangely “square”, like you just used blendball a bunch and called it a day.

Looking at your portfolio I’m not completely confident that you’d be able to create the stuff Munchy’s team does, so I would include more builds like the one with the ship. (That being said obviously I’m not a part of the team and not an amazing builder myself, im just giving my opinion.)

I would recommend building for some smaller servers for more experience, you can usually find some that need builders on places like Minehut.

2 Likes

Yup that’s completely understandable, and I will def take your advice into consideration, thanks

1 Like

Wait really? D: can you send a picture?

1 Like

let me see if i can find it. I saw it 2 days ago when looking for inspiration on a single players base. pic number 2-3-4-5-6 are from a reddit post. I’m not sure how to find it now though.

your application is well written and your builds look nice, but still need a little bit more work on. its a +0.75 from me, good luck!

Thank you, and I will be trying my best to improve!

1 Like

Thank you!

thanks for the maturity

1 Like

+1
Great fit!

Thank you!

2021-01-30_00.07.38

Current W.I.P. I am currently working on practicing my trees. The shape and proportions on this one are really weird, but I’m currently teaching myself. Have guidance and tips would probably help me go a long way.