Forum Stereotypes 2, revenge of the applicants

Heya! So one of my most well received posts was my “Forum Stereotypes” post which saw decent success and generally garnered a fair bit of laughs from the community.

Of course, I’ll never be able to replicate that again, because my sense of humour is insanely terrible. But maybe I could do something else…

So I now present to you, the Application Stereotypes!

Once again a quick disclaimer because people do not know what jokes are. Nothing here is meant to be informative nor giving advice, I am not responsible for your decisions after reading this post. I am also not responsible if you get offended, because this is clearly a joke post. I hate to have to say this but I know there’s going to be some kid who’s not even old enough to use the forums who won’t understand.

Anyways disclaimer over, time to get into the stereotypes.

The Plagiariser: This person will literally copy entire paragraphs from other people’s applications, and steal photos from the internet and paste it into their application as builds they’ve completed so they can get free builder rank. I would not be surprised if at least a quarter of people who have applied for builder plagiarised their builds.

The Editor: This person feels the need to edit their application every 5 seconds to continuously change more and more about their application until they’ve essentially created 5 different versions of their application and the only thing stopping them from editing more is the closing date.

The Paragraph Writer: This is the person who will respond to applications and going on forever about every little mistake that person has made and why because they aren’t perfect they shouldn’t get staff. (I’m going to ruin friendships after including this lol)

The Forum Mod: Absolute No Lifer’s who do nothing but watch the forums all day everyday waiting for some kid to create an application without meeting the prerequisites so they can get even the smallest of satisfaction out of saying “Denied for not meeting the prerequisites (inadvertently I’m thinking screw you you absolute moronic loser how dare you create an application as stupid as that I hope I never have to see your face again)” or they write paragraphs explaining why writing paragraphs is not ok, the paragraph writers and forum mod feuds will never end. Now I challenge you to list a single active forum mod that even remotely has a life. It isn’t possible. (Except cheater of course haha please don’t hurt me mr. Admin sir)

The perfectionist: This person must have complete perfection in their application and will not allow any grammar punctuation or spelling mistakes to slip by.

The obvious favourite: Literally all survival applicants, cuties, and people who are even remotely involved in the community. You’ll know who they are because they usually have 50 or more replies on their application.

The forums one timer: This person will literally create a forums account just so they can create a staff application. Trust me it just doesn’t look good when it says “This is the first time kitpvp_sweat has posted a message, let’s welcome them to our community!” On your application.

The noob: this person doesn’t apply when the application season opens, doesn’t use the correct format, creates it in the wrong section of the forums (or worse replies to the announcement post), doesn’t meet the prerequisites, is known by approximately 0 people within the community, joined the server on the day of their application, created a new application instead of editing their current one, and/or makes their application with tons of spelling mistakes.

The person who sees an application topic/reply, asks “is anyone going to heart that” and not wait for answer: you should know who this is.

And finally, me: has 0 personality, is garbage at every gamemode they play, doesn’t commit to one gamemode, instead playing all 5, is one of the worst applicants this season and is extremely thankful to you for reading this post and reminding you that this is satire.

Here’s to hoping Ronald McDonald over here won’t ratio my post into the 18th dimension.

8 Likes

@McDonalds

1 Like

I despise you yet I need you to stay alive in pb so I tolerate this action

1 Like

Bruh moment

Also ratio

5 Likes

True ngl

Also rude

Cheater, atterax, helix, brush_your_teeth, boop

4 Likes

Good save

20 Likes

actually all of them are currently in my basement so i don’t think that’s true

6 Likes

please send help

13 Likes

Check again, buddy boy. I snuck them out last night

3 Likes

McDonalds:

4 Likes

damn didnt have to attack us like this… like if youre a noob with me!11!11!! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes

@TheBoop is a Forum Egg

3 Likes

everything looks the same to me?

14 Likes

OKAY OKAY listen. I have edited a lot but just to update it while things irl change :joy: and because im bad at writing so i had to fix a lot of stuff :grimacing:

3 Likes

you mean all 4?

3 Likes

SG >

7 Likes

Survival Games is not a gamemode.

2 Likes

Is it me? Because I don’t do that

5 Likes

Where is the essay writer?
The perso who makes the application so long that it is impossible to read it all because it is so long and wordy.

3 Likes