Forum Game: Make ur own prison item thats named after you!

Hey!

Recently in some prison servers people such as the great and wonderful @leeaff have been making items named after people!
here are some examples btw

And I all of a sudden had an idea, I should make a forum game out of this
So I guess now I’m doing that

Rules
1 Must be named after you! similar to how some people get items named after them for hitting some spots on the leaderboards

2 Must have a rarity! Such as myth, legendary, or ultra

3 Must have a small line under it! For example, The Blizzards dandruff says under it “Dandruff WIde Feet”

4 Must have at least 1 ability that goes along with it

5 Follow the forum rules when making ur item, So no targeting other players or any of that stuff. and if you don’t follow this rule, I will ask forum mods to delete >:D

6 Have fun while making ur item!

Anyways, Thank you again @leeaff for coming up with the examples and giving me the inspiration to make this post!

9 Likes

SCOP’S SCEPTER
Mythical
Awh frick I died with my scepter!!!

Abilities: Works like a normal elsa scepter, but you insta die with it if papaqt comes near you

3 Likes

Name: Ironnose’s Rod

Description: Oh yeah…

Ability: Let’s you join Survival Games, gives xp when you hit a player and has kb 10 (for fun).

Rarity: Extinct (Like SG)

7 Likes

this is it tbh

3 Likes

Hurry up gould

3 Likes

Hurry up gould

3 Likes

Hurry up gould

3 Likes

Why did you spawn camp my post Mala

2 Likes

Bc i can

2 Likes

Gould’s Golden Gadget
Extinct
Use it wisely!

Ability: One time use ban a player for the rest of the map. (Doesn’t work on players with the name Gould_)

8 Likes

all that typing for that

4 Likes

Name: Candlea’s Candle
Description: I do be a cute candle, right?
Rarity: Mythical
Abilities:

• When held on your hot bar, gives you permanent haste 10 and night vision 2 on any mine
  • Hitting someone with the candle will set them on fire permanently unless they get to water (Fire resistance will prevent the damages but the flame won’t go away)
3 Likes

DREX0R drunken rage. This is inspired by true events and when you drink it you become very drunk and then you end up waking up in a fantasy world with a big tree and everyone’s calling you tarnished and you have to fight these deformed monsters and become the Elden lord.

1 Like

Picky
Heh.

A legendary “pickaxe” that randomizes what material it is every 30 minutes; from wooden, stone, gold, iron, diamond, and netherite. The enchantments are also randomized from efficiency 5 to 15, and fortune 5 to fortune 12.

Can also cause randomized explosions.

For a fabled, it upgrades the enchantments from efficiency 7 & 20, and fortune 7 & 15. Explosions are more frequently, more ridiculous in their shapes, and the name becomes PICKIEST PIKY. Additionally, it can store and use up Flounders :blowfish: at a better efficiency rate.

4 Likes

4 Likes

“Average Ohio extinct”
IMG_1988

2 Likes

made by @leeaff btw

2 Likes

Ah makes sense, apologies

2 Likes

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:xD

2 Likes

IMG_1993