ForFIlled's Moderator Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes I have! I have enjoyed it throughout!

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes I am!

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I can!

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: ForFIlled

Timezone: UTC 00+00

Server(s) you would like to moderate: Munchymc obviously, But I did want to be a moderator on Badlion, then I got the chance to before it shut down, so I think ive got some experience. I would be interested in Hypixel, but I believe munchymc is a more suitable server for me and it’s a better quality server.

How active can you be per week? I can be active around 3-4 days a week with at least 5 hours

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes I did, I was moderator on spainpvp, but I had to leave because of family issues and work and school got the best of me and I had to put these things first, if they weren’t serious I wouldn’t have left. And I was a moderator on Badlion before it shut down and I was with it through to the end.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? I know it is one of the well known PVP servers, my favourite is kit pvp, and Skyblock. And it has many events that go on to involve their players and it makes everyone including me happy and it’s a safe place!

Do you have any Anticheat experience? Yes, in my opinion it is sometimes slow to act, so if a player is hacking and a lot of people are noticing it, the anticheat system may not ban that player quick enough. This might disrupt the players and make them displeased.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have not made any due to the fact that by the time I find one they have already been banned! :blush:

Languages spoken: English, but I would learn one if I needed to!

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?

What is your greatest strength? My greatest strength would be a 2 part, The first part would be being loyal, this means I am loyal to everyone around me and I help everyone through thick and thin and I wouldn’t deny anyone of their help if they needed it and I would always be able to help someone and be there to make them happy, this leads into me being a team player, I would never do something selfishly and I would always make sure everyone is feeling good and if anyone has any issues I would help them and I would try my best to make them happy!

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I love working with other people, I wouldn’t want to work any other way. Working with a team is nothing like working alone, you can build bonds with people and relationships like no other, they could become your lifetime best friend. I always put the team before myself and I shall continue doing this. I would never be able to work alone because the support from the team is amazing and makes you feel extremely happy.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? My experience is from other servers, I think I can recognise most hacks, such as; killaura, reach, bhopping, flying (on the server with the falcom kit you cannot hack with the kit, because they have that type of accessories that the kit provides, if they do not then they are fly hacking)

PS. i couldnt find the regular staff application catagory so i put it into the closest one

This is posted in the builds section, but staff applications are closed at the moment they will be reopened in a few months. Which you’ll post in the staff section of the forums not the build for when you do apply.

3 Likes