Follow up suggestion: Cobra kit and 1 new achievement

If you havent seen my Achievements suggestion post i suggest you check it out! This kit will be unlocked using the achievements system

This kit is severely inspired by the Hypixel Pits Dark Pants

Tired of tinkers shooting you with lasers? Does IceBreaker420 keep running away from you because hes bad? Bouncys outpacing you? Engineers 1 tapping you? Heres the solution to all those problems

The cobra kit will be unlocked through the following achievement:

Venemous, kill somebody with an instant harming potion when they are on half a heart from posion. Reward - Cobra kit

The cobra is a poisonous snake that renders his opponents helpless. The cobra spawns with a ghast tear labelled Snake Fang, this item has no purpose besides using the kits ability.

Cobras cannot heal normally, instead they heal through instant damage potions and poison potions, the Cobra has a permanent bright green leather helmet. The cobra cannot take damage from Engineers traps, Tinkers laser, and archers shooting a cobra will not regenerate arrows, if a cobra hits you with the Snake Fang, you will be inflicted with poison 0 (visual) for 15 seconds, during these 15 seconds you cannot use any kit abilities.

6 Likes

Interesting idea! Not sure how I feel about nullifying other kit abilities, but sounds cool nonetheless.

3 Likes