FloofyFlamingos Event Team Application

IGN: FloofyFlamingos

Timezone: CDT

How often can you host events? Every Day And Anytime!

What sets you apart from other applicants? I am very great at events and I am able to keep up a convo for about all days. I am so good at school I am going to an alt school for more people like me It has dinos cake and a lot of fun things. And stuff and I’m very good in misconduct and people say I’m great in leadership. I also got my yellow taekwondo belt 1 week ago. Very great at respect and super nice to people and a lot of others!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member? Always Active Able To Do Work At AM Hours. I am always able to speak on TeamSpeak Discord etc.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I Would Just Play Like KitPvP And No One Really Talks To Me A lot.

Why do you want to be on the event team? I Think I Should Be On Because All The Things I Can Do I Think I Would Be Great At Events!

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: Respect And Angryness

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Come On Guys Keep It Up!
Don’t Stop Come on!
Were Not Wimps Let Do This!
It’s Ok, You Didn’t Win Next Time U Might?!

Anything else you would like to add: I Also Love BadBoyHalo!

1 Like

I have not seen you on before (may be timezones) but you also joined July 13th which means you are pretty new to Munchy. Application is not detailed and quite a thew of the questions are answered incorrectly.

I would suggest looking at some of the accepted applications to see how some of the questions should be answered.

3 Likes

• Vague application.

• For the portion on setting yourself apart from other applicants, all you can prove for yourself in words is that you can keep a conversation, going to school, good in misconduct and leadership, and you have your yellow taekwondo belt. None of that stuff can necessarily would help the fact that you are not participating in the community, and not talking to anybody (as you say.).

• You say to be great at hosting events, or I assume so, however you are just boasting your self-esteem if I may add.

• On the portion of Event Members doing events because of you asking, you instead give positive advice, as if you were losing.

I don’t mean to break your spirit, however I don’t think you understand the role of being apart of the Event Team enough to apply. Regardless, I have stated my thought, and you are subject to change, so I won’t hold it against you if you can make up for these things.

Anyways, best of luck!

:heart:

2 Likes

-1 Application lacks a lot of detail,it seems like you didnt understand some of the questions,I cant really rate activity as im in a different timezone.Try getting more involved with the community.
Not sure if there are any requirements with the joining time.

This doesnt affect the application.

This question is about a existing event member like Teeny hosting a sumo event after you asked him to or allowing you to become slayer in for etc. death dash

Goodluck with your application tho <3

2 Likes

You misunderstood some of the questions asked.
Your grammar is not the best, and you capitalize every letter in the beginning of a word.

^ Judging from this, do you even fully know what an event is on kitpvp? I think you should take time on the server before applying again.

4 Likes