Floating Mushroom Islands WoolWars Map Submission, second time

I made a woolwarsmap named floating musroom islands, I got great feedback and I’ve changed it a bit… here is the newer version (I changed the walls, made the island look a little less copy paste, deleted the gold block and added a little bit of variation in the ground levels)
Map name: floating mushroom islands
Creator(s): oliveice
Map type: NORMAL
coords spawn in lobby: 0 / 51 / 0
coords middle: 0 / ~ / 0
radius world: 30 blocks
Parkour block: prismarine
Player podium block: podzol
Image:

downloadlink: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JZruB1_XvayQeuqu-fcFVP3BwHkPlEkK/view?usp=sharing

7 Likes

Yesss!! These minimal changes look sooo much better! Well done, truely. Great work and good luck! :smiley:

2 Likes

looks amazing, but the islands just seem kind of repetetive to me. There’s not any big platforms higher up, which would change the pvp aspect to be more about knocking somebody off or something of those sorts

amazing map though, good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Hi there,

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time, but please don’t be discouraged! We are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you. I recommend you give players more room to walk around rather than scatter many tiny islands and give the walls a cleaner look. Thanks for your submission!

1 Like