FlamingCombo's Staff Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite Checklist

Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes I’ve been playing MunchyMC since 2015 and Continuing.

Screenshot 2022-01-21 163138

Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I use OBS and also Metal which can record quality videos up to 1440p

Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes, I do have both TeamSpeak and Discord and am very familiar with both of them as I use them daily.

Application

IGN:

FlamingCombo (Old IGN’s can be viewed here)

Timezone:

Eastern Time Zone

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

Yes, I have a good quality microphone.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):

I am interested in the Junior Mod role.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

I am interested in moderating one of my favorite servers, KitPvP.
I have spent many hours playing KitPvP.

How active can you be per week?

My schedule can be flexible. I am currently very active per week during the day and night.

(This may vary due to real life situations)

Monday: 9:00am - 9:00pm EST

Tuesday: 10:00am - 1:00am EST

Wednesday: 9:00am - 10:00pm EST

Thursday: 9:00am - 1:00am EST

Friday: 2pm - 3:00am EST

Saturday: 2pm - 4am EST

Sunday: 11:00am - 11:00pm EST

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

I am proud to report that as long as I have been on MunchyMC, I have never received any punishments since joining in 2015.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

No, I have not applied for this role before. This would be my first time.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I have been a part of the MunchyMC community for many years, as I started in 2015. I have enjoyed growing up with the community and the server. My reputation has also grown within the community. I am extremely active and understand the game and the servers very well. Many community members reach out to me as they appreciate how respectful and helpful I am to the veteran players as well as the new players. The community can count on me to answer questions and guide them throughout the game. The members also know that I will take the time to support them and will always be kind. If they run into an issue or need assistance with how to play the different gamemodes better, they turn to me for guidance and lessons. KitPvP community members look forward to me joining. My reputation continues to be very strong within the MunchyMC community.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I have many reasons why I am interested in applying for JMOD. MunchyMC has been the place I go to to get away from real life situations since I was young. I have grown up with the server and look forward to giving back to the community that embraced me when I was younger. I have made many friends throughout the years and would enjoy sharing my knowledge within the community. Another motivator for me is that I would get the opportunity to help and support the server, keeping it safe and fair and hacker free for everyone to continue to enjoy playing. My final motivator would be the encouragement I received from the community to apply. Their faith in me was encouraging!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would rate myself an 8 out of 10 when measuring my skill set with moderating a community. Even though I haven’t moderated a server to this scale, I have moderated similar servers. I assisted a server called “BlockPvP” a few years ago, however, unfortunately, it was shut down due to a lack of time from the owners. In addition to this experience, I’ve also become staff/administrator on other start up servers that my friends have owned with fairly steady player count. The combination of these servers has improved my experience with dealing with hackers/cheaters as well as engaging positively within the community. I am always looking for ways to increase my knowledge and am eager and open to get to the 10!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would rate myself a 8 out of 10 when rating my skill set on Minecraft hacks and cheats. My knowledge on identifying hackers and cheaters continues to increase since starting to play in 2011. Moderating other communities throughout Minecraft has also helped me learn how players move and interact with the game. In order for me to identify a hack or a cheat, I monitor character movements very closely. A few of the popular ones are listed below:

>> KillAura: The ability to auto aim and take quick snap turns to lock on a player from all angles. This can be multiple people at one given time.

>> NoFall: Allows cheaters to jump from any height but takes no fall damage, that other wises would have killed them.

>> Reach: Reach will allow players to extend default hit distance. Which will allow the player to hit players far.

>> Anti-Knockback: You don’t take knockback when a player hits you.

>> Flight: Allows you to fly, Even if you are in Survival.

>> AutoSoup: AutoSoup will allow a player to keep souping without changing away from his sword. You can pick this up by either taking a soup out of there hot bar or by opening the player’s inventory and see if the bowls are stacking on each other.

>> Spider: Spider Allows you to climb any type of walls/blocks

>> Jesus: Allows you to walk on water, acting like you are on land.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I recently upgrade to windows 11 and it wiped my PC. I will update this application as soon as a I get a video.

Video 1 : [Cyprianek]

Video 2: [kornichiwa6717]

Video 3: [BatsCastle87355]

Edits:

• Forgot a space in one of the sentences

• Added a new hacker video

• Adding color/Added few more known cheats.

• Fixed color Issue with white and dark theme

• Added new hacker video

13 Likes

+1
Cool person gl :D

1 Like

+1 nice shades

1 Like

+1 gave me lunar twerking emote

Flaming will message me with “This guy is about to get auto-banned” and seconds later, that user gets banned. Well deserved. Good luck :smiley:

2 Likes

Very active and nice!! Also gives good lunar client hugs :D +1

2 Likes

+1

• Friendly
  • Active
  • Mature

Good luck!

1 Like

+1
Flaming is one of the nicest people I have ever met on Kit.
He is active, mature and very respectful to others.
He interacts with the community and would make an amazing JMOD.

Best of luck Flaming!

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much! :heart:

+1 yes

• Flaming is one of the most welcoming and nice people in kitpvp
  • He is very mature and friendly
  • the app is well detailed :)

Good luck FlamingCombo! :heart:

2 Likes

plus one

1 Like

Thank you! :star_struck:

1 Like

+1
Active
Friendly
Mature
Definitely a great fit for a jmod, GL!!

1 Like

+1

• Friendly
  • Mature
  • Active
  • Helpful
  • Great application and good knowledge of cheats
1 Like

+1 certified cool person :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you so much :relaxed:

Thanks dutch :sunglasses: :dark_sunglasses:

FLAMIIIIIIING :heart: :heart: :heart:

Flaming is a really nice Person!
He would definitely fit being Junior Moderator!

He’s

• Mature
  • Helpful
  • pretty Active
  • And also the Application has lots of details!

(Also cute)
Give this man FlamingCombo

Much Love Flaming :heart:

Henroii :heart:

2 Likes

+1

I don’t know FlamingCombo very well, but within recent times talking to him, getting to know him a little better, he is super nice! I would love to see him have a chance with either a purple or a pink name.

Best of luck !

2 Likes

+1
-Friendly
-Active
-Mature
*Good Luck!

1 Like

+1
so kind and loving!
mature
definitely a top tier choice for staff!