FlamingCombo's Event Team Application

IGN: FlamingCombo

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (East Coast United States)

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)
KitPvP

How often can you host events?
I have a lot of free time now. I can pretty much host everyday. Unless something comes up.
I’ve put the times below
8am - 6pm EST Weekdays
8am - 1pm EST Weekends (This may be more)

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I stand out from other applicants in a few ways. One of them is that I have been a player on MunchyMC for a very long time since August of 2015 so I have a pretty thorough understanding of instructions and how events are hosted. I am also very good at world edit as I’ve been using world edit for very long time ever since it came out. I’ve also used McEdit software before world edit was a thing. My knowledge with a lot of commands and Minecraft in general is very good.

Here are the commands that I know.

/broadcast - Broadcast a message to server this only applies to kitpvp.

/eventtpall - Does a tp request to the players for them to join the Event that is being hosted.

/eventtp (IGN) - Teleports a player from the event world.

/eventban - Bans a player from all events.

/eventbancheck - Verity if a player has ever been event banned.

/skit create - Lets you create a skit

/skit apply - Applies a skit.

/skit remove - Removes a skit.

/eventkick - Kick player from event world

/togglepickup - Allows players to pick up items or not.

/togglepvp - toggles pvp on or off.

//thru - Allows you to go through blocks.

/host - Host automated events only possible with Event+

Events that I know how to host:

Waterdrop - Jump into water from up high. Each round gets harder. Last person to survive wins.

Anvil Drop - Players need to watch out from falling anvils coming down from the sky. Last person wins.

Red Rover - Players need to run back in forth from red to blue without being killed by the person in the middle, Last player alive wins.

1 Line Sumo - Normal sumo but just with 1 Line. Last player alive wins.

Pig Thingy - Fight on top of floating pigs attached to a fence. Last pig/player wins.

4 Corners - Run to the color that the hoster said, and try not to fall in lava by the players in the middle with bows and arrows.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
I genuinely think I can deliver Munchy a lot of entertaining and interesting events, and already have a few fun creative events in mind. I am very active, and can do events almost daily. I am a very fun to hang out with love to create awesome friendships and a fun experience with players and events are a great way to bring the fun and joy to Munchy and to players.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I joined the MunchyMC community in Aug of 2015, so I have participated throughout a number of years. Growing up in the server and community has been fun for me. My standing in the community has also improved. I play a lot and know the game and servers inside and out. Many people of the community contact me because they value how considerate and supportive I am of both new and experienced players. I will assist the community by providing information and directing them as they play. The members are also aware of my willingness to support them and my unwavering kindness. If they encounter a problem or require advice on how to play the various gamemodes/events more effectively, they can. I honestly do believe I have a very good reputation in MunchyMC.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
I believe that MunchyMC is a place that I love and would love to take on a larger role in. As an veteran player, I have a lot of expertise on MunchyMC because I’ve been playing for 7 years and will soon be 8 years in Aug. I’d love to take on a more important position in MunchyMC and make other players experiences enjoyable and joyful and to create awesome memories.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength: On Munchy, one of my strengths is my capacity for getting along with lots of individuals. I’ve been a member of Munchy for 7 years and am a recognizable figure. I enjoy playing on MunchyMC and is very active.

Weakness: My grammar is probably my biggest area for improvement. I struggle a lot to spell things right, Or I use other words that I can use to replace it.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@Mddey Is super active and host events when someone asked.

@JUST511 I told him to do something new with waterdrop and he took his time and did it!

@INateCo Allowed me to show a friend what waterdrop is and teleported us both to the map.

@DutchMTC Hosted events when requested.

@Storzz Pretty active and hosts a lot of events when asked.

Anything else you would like to add:
Discord: Echoltis#7287
MunchyMC Profile: MunchyMC - Profile: FlamingCombo
NameMC: https://namemc.com/profile/FlamingCombo.1

Edits:
Updated Age

8 Likes

+1 active, mature, respectful, and has a cool chain!

Wish you luck!!

1 Like

+1 You are so kind. I think you would be a great addition to the event team!

Good luck!

1 Like

+1 not much to say

1 Like

+1 - could be a BIT more active <3

1 Like

+1 FLAMING for CYAN

1 Like

Thank you means a lot :heart:

1 Like