First MunchyMC Kit Competition

MunchyMC Kit Competition

Munchy's first ever community creator competition

Hey Munchies!

I am pleased to announce the first KitPvP Kit Competition in Munchy's history. Over the years, many of you have posted great feedback and unique ideas on our forums that have unfortunately not always gotten the attention they deserved. Today, we celebrate all those whose genius ideas have gone unnoticed in the past and grant them a second chance to be heard!

How the competition works

If you have posted a kit idea for our KitPvP server in the past, you don't need to do anything. You will get a chance to enter the competition whether it has been a week or 2 years since you posted your idea. Of course, you can still edit, bump or repost your ideas to fine-tune them based on community feedback. We also encourage everyone with a great idea that hasn't been posted in the past to do so now for a chance to enter the competition and possibly change KitPvP forever. Together with a team of experienced KitPvP players and community contributors that I have assembled, every single kit suggestion on the forums will be evaluated, adjusted and the best 10 to 20 ideas will be selected for a community poll. Once the community has chosen their favourite kit ideas, the top 3 kits will be added to KitPvP permanently!

Important deadlines

• October 28th: Submissions for the community poll are closed.

• November 1st: The top contenders are announced, voting starts.

• November 15th: The community poll closes, winners are announced and development starts.

• December: The winner’s kits will be added to KitPvP.

Most importantly: The prizes

• 1st place: 1 year of Legend + custom tag

• 2nd: 1 year of Elite + custom tag

• 3rd: 1 year of Super + custom tag

• 4th and 5th: Get all 3 winner kits for free

The custom tag will be created by staff in relation to this competition. The players cannot design their own tag or otherwise choose from the currently available tags. If you win a rank, you may give it away to a friend.

Voters are winners, too!

If you are not an amazing kit designer yourself, do not fret. Of course, every one of you will be able to win a prize simply by voting on the community poll in early November. Out of all voters, 6 will be randomly selected to receive one of the winning kits. Which kit you voted for does not influence which kits you can win, as the 6 winners will randomly be assigned to one of the 3 winning kits.

Good luck to all the participants, let's hope for some amazing new kits!

12 Likes

Time to be creative!

1 Like

Time to cry because I can’t participate!

2 Likes

Hmm… interesting.

1 Like

Well… Now I have an excuse to try and make an kit!

Exclusive tag? o_O?

Good luck everyone!! Let your creativity run wild! :tada: :tada:

Ok now I have an excuse to tell myself

Where do we submit our kit idea?

They just see it I think

I have to make a kit or else I get killed by the Spanish inquisition

1 Like

I hope we will get some Fantastic kits

Welp, time to use all my kits i created and see if it works.

Seems like a nice idea, but why can’t it be like this all the time where admins are actively searching ideas, unless they’re busy. Also, guess its time to go frenzy on kits since i came in the past three days. Also, how many times will this event happen?

@cheater did this end

Submissions ended yes, the other 3 are still yet to start.

2 Likes

Wheres the poll then @xshrek?

Edit: I read it wrong, didnt realize its on Nov 1st