FireFruits Media Application

Channel link: - https://www.youtube.com/c/AryanBhatiaYT

Number of subs: - 525 as of this post

Average number of views per vid: - Total views: 18941/Videos:69 = 274 views per video

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: - I have been creating content for Munchy or other servers for about 5-6 months

Servers for which you have created content: - MunchyMC, Hypixel, Battle Craft MC, Battle Fighters, PvPLands

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? - I am planning to make many montages on munchymc and a lot of videos about wool wars. I really enjoy playing on kitpvp and wool wars and I will try and upload 2 munchy videos per month. I would also be happy to have fun with the community and host events very often, bringing more players to the server and making them stay. I am also family friendly and don’t bring any toxicity to the server. Thank you for your time!

Minecraft IGN - FireFruits

4 Likes

+1 Good content, friendly, and active. I was actually introduced to Munchy because of one of his old wool wars videos.

1 Like

0/Neutral

Reasons:

• You only have 1 Munchy video as far as I can see.
  • You don’t currently meet the subscriber requirement.
  • I think MunchyMC might require more than 2 videos a month.
1 Like

I actually have 3 munchy videos i made 2 about 2 months ago
I can make more than 2 videos on Munchy per month
It says growing channel so I thought I would try

Hello
Basically what @DutchMTC said Good luck!

+1
Always active on the server
Nice
Posts a lot
Responsible

1 Like

Hi!
Dutch summed it up very well.
Wish you the best of luck!

• Nate_Co

+1 He is a good youtuber, he has great videos and he makes a variety of different videos. He is very active on his YouTube and discord, helping his viewers out anytime.

1 Like

+0 Neutral

Basically everything @DutchMTC said. Try to be more active and upload content on Munchy on often!

Best of luck!

~Aquarift

+1 Good content

1 Like

Good content, but you need a fast growing channel or 1500+ subs to be accepted.
You also need at least 250 views on your latest videos.
Although you don’t meet the requirements, I’ll give you a +1 for your content, I like your vids.

1 Like

At the time we don’t feel you meet the requirements for joining the media team yet, we would like to see you make more MunchyMC content and grow your channel a bit more before re-applying! If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord ( NoEffortName#7860 ).

Please wait 1 month before re-applying

1 Like