Fireboi2019's Build Application

IGN: FireBoi2019

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Discord Name: Sixtiniel#4036

How long have you played MunchyMC?: A day. Ive seen so many videos of BadBoyHalo’s streams on woolwars and i really wanted to join.

How active can you be per week?:12, or roughly 10 hours per day

**Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:**Nope.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://prnt.sc/15a11m6 https://prnt.sc/15a1ts4 https://prnt.sc/15a2lfu

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Probbably my 3rd build (https://prnt.sc/15a2lfu) because i usually build everything on one map. I decided to build not only 2 balloons, and a house, but also a small tower. I usually will build larger versions of these builds, but i was in a rush.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I know how to use World Edit, I dont know how to use Voxel though.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My specialty is building Hot Air Balloons and towers, and houses. My weakness is probbably detailing.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have not been a builder on PC edition, but on bedrock (console edition) i have been a builder on over 40 maps. Most of them are roleplays, or parkour.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: I’d say its a 9.1
I tend to actually work really great with others. (Example) I look what the build team is saying we should build. They assign me a role to build, and i decide to do it. If i do something the Build Team does not like, then i readjust until everyone agrees with it. Now, if someone dislikes a lot of things i build, ill just wait until im needed.

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?**I have before, on Bedrock edition. Ive been improving with houses more, and also building with World Edit.

My suggestion for you is to work on larger building projects that involves worldedit, voxel etc to show off your building skills because that is what the managers look at when looking at the builds. The managers doesn’t accept any who can’t world edit, voxel etc. I am not going to rate as it will not influence the final decision.

1 Like

Okay, ill note that if i make another build application. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

First of all, you messed up the bold on some parts.
i.e. **Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:**Nope.
A easy fix would be to move the space between the asterisks and the Nope.
i.e. Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: Nope.
However this can be applied to other parts of the application too.

Amateur building. Absolutely needs work on, and a bunch of more work. This feels quite sarcastic and immature as a Build Team application.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My specialty is building Hot Air Balloons and towers, and houses. My weakness is probbably detailing.
That’s not varied. You need more variation on from what standards you can do.
Work on larger projects, like @jutal1 mentioned, however it would be nice if you made more specific maps for the server,
i.e. Working on or adding to KitPVP map(s), or make some WoolWars maps.

You have pretty much no posts prior to this, and I have to take your word on every sentence in this post. Parkour? Roleplay? I don’t believe anything you linked in the screenshots has anything to do with that. You’ve only linked one build for your portfolio, and tried to expand upon it by taking different shots of the same build. Your 3rd build? More like your first build!
You can expand on your activity by listing out a schedule, but that wouldn’t help until you work on your portfolio.

Until you improve everything and everything I have mentioned, you have no right to get a +1 from me at this time.
This is a perfect example, of what not to do if you are applying to a Build Team ever. I haven’t even judged whatever other Build Teams you’ve applied to, and I don’t think I need to.

:heart:

1 Like

You should have a look at some accepted builders application to have an idea about what type and scale of build munchy is looking for :sparkles:

Good luck!

2 Likes

You should try to improve on building larger scaled builds that has world edit, I see multiple grammar mistakes here such as “i” being not capital, “Probably” spelt wrong as “Probbably” “Ive” should be “I’ve” “Ill” should be “I’ll”. "

" I look what the build team is saying we should build. They assign me a role to build, and i decide to do it. If i do something the Build Team does not like, then i readjust until everyone agrees with it." I am very confused what this meant. You should also play more actively in the server also as 1 day of playtime is really little.

Best Of Luck,
pxrl

1 Like

I can definitely agree with what the others said, but I do see that you’re pretty good :)
Like the others said, try working on bigger builds like a KitPVP or WoolWars map and learn how to use Voxel for a better chance.
+/-0 from me :)

Like Candle said, please look at some accepted applications to see what type of level you should be building at. Dont get me wrong your builds are amazing, but try to build bigger builds and try experiment with some tools.

Good luck!
+0

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes