FFilipe's Media Application

~Channel link:

Twitch ( i have a yt but i dont upload on it anymore )

~Number of subs/followers:

93 (Close to 100 :slight_smile:)

~Average number of views per video and/or stream:

If i advertise my stream I get (easy)10 - (harder)20 viewers

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:

I have started twitch since 2020 but I for real started streaming and got 31 followers on the first stream.

~Servers for which you have created content:

MunchyMC, Hypixel

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?

I would like to join the media team but i think I can still apply without a mic on the media team but,
I want to join the media team because in i think June or July i started streaming and when i did my first
advertise i started getting 20 viewers and my followers started going fast to 2 followers to 31 followers on
first stream. And after MunchyMC streams and more i started now doing more and more because Munchymc events made me grow fast. That is when i started going in 4-3 months growing 2 followers to 93 followers (I am close to 100!)

Note: I am kinda growing fast because of MunchyMC but thank you munchymc for helping me out on the server making my life changed!

Quick edit: Hey! i am confused if i can apply still without a mic 2nd thing is that here is some proof of me growing (When my twitch name was officalfilipe. image
2nd Image (When i renamed my twitch to FilipeDoesStreams (THIS IS NOT THE SAME THING FROM THE FIRST IMAGE !!): image

I want to have proof on first when i streamed but i cant find the image.

Quick edit #2: I know have been muted for advertising a server but I learned by lesson

1 Like

You dont meet the requirements

2 Likes

Here’s why:

• You don’t meet the 500 follower requirement.
  • U can be a bit immature at times.

Good luck!
2 Likes

Yeah I’ll just try harder and just wait until this is denied

-0.5 I love your streams Ffilipe and they’re super fun, but I think you should wait until you meet the requirements. Never the less, gl

1 Like

<3 but i will try harder

1 Like

I would think that you should try harder and then apply for media, not the other way around. If you say that you’ll try harder, there’s no guarantee that you will.

Nevertheless, good luck!

1 Like

Application withdrawn