Ferrender's staff application #2

IGN:
Ferrender

Timezone:
Mid Europe

How often can you host events:
I can host 1 event per 1-2 Days. I am available in the afternoon after school and in the weekends. I will definitely host events whenever possible. I will try to login everyday.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I am an entertainer:
I like to entertain other players with fun events. I know how to entertain people. I will achieve this by inventing fun challanges. I have a lot of ideas of all kinds of challanges for players to have fun. Building parkours, challanges like Waterdrop, and Red Rover are my favourits.
Another characteristic of my events is that I will make sure the events is sped up. When I am in an event myself I don’t like waiting. So as a staff member I will make sure everyone has a great experience.
I am experienced:
I am experienced because I had a server myself. On that server a had a event world and I enjoyed to practice hosting events. I used World Edit to and I know almost every command. I have played Minecraft for many years.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
The most important aspect of my work for MunchyMC is that I will be very dedicated. I will take the events very seriously, I will be online often and I will make sure every event has high quality.
Secondly, I can bring joy to other players. I will make sure everyone is having fun in the kitpvp event world.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I don’t think many people know me within the community, but the players might know me from badboyhalo’s events. I won the events 4 times.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I’ve played on MunchyMC for a long time now. I’m a big fan of the server. I like the events a lot. especially the excitement and to have a nice time with the community.
Secondly, I like hosting events a lot and as I mentioned earlier I have practiced it on my own server.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive
I ones asked a staff member to host a waterdrop event. It was clear that this staff member had a good feeling of when to accept a request like this. In this case he made my day!

Anything else you would like to add:
I am form The Netherlands.
I turn 14 in a month.
I have Dyslexia

Hello there!

Since you were already denied this season by @oBears, you must wait until next season to reapply!

5 Likes

I tryed my best to improve my application. I would highly appreciate it if you guys could take another look at my application. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Your application was already denied this season, please wait until the next one to apply again.

2 Likes