Februarys' Media Application

~Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/JoltysHungry/videos

~Number of subs/followers: 195 subscribers

~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams: 200 - 300 views

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?: I’ve been making videos on MunchyMC for about 2 years now. I’ve been inconsistent with it recently because of PC issues and my cpu (intel i5 doesn’t cut it sometimes for editing on sony vegas). I have new parts which I’m able to make more videos now though and I’m totally looking forward to make more on here.

~Servers for which you have created content: MunchyMC, Lunar, Hypixel

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team? I’d like to join the Media Team for Munchy solely for the purpose of growing the community more especially for prisons. As you can see, back in August of 2020 on kitpvp, I was making fairly decent videos that has gained a pretty big viewership. (for example my FIRST munchy upload: munchymc is a god tier server - YouTube) I have also made some prisons and kit streams last year that are available to view on my channel, which at the live had 5 - 20 viewers per stream. I am beginning to upload again and looking to join the Media Team as someone who can create entertaining content for munchy players and even drag in new players from my videos, thank you.

1 Like

Your first video in the past year was uploaded 2 hours ago, despite your activity on prison you do not make content.

would b sick to have more kit players with media, but your last upload was a year ago.

my advice would be to show you’ll be consistent with channel activity (which should also earn you some new subs because your munchy vids do well) and yeah

your latest vid quality is so good try to be consistent and u would meet requirements in no time
good luck!

Hi februarys!

We appreciate your interest for joining the Media team, but unfortunately your application wasn’t accepted this time for the following reason:

• You only have one video posted in the last year and we’d like to see a bit more consistency in uploads.

Please show us you can be consistent in uploading and keep good work up!
You may reapply in 1 month.

6 Likes