Favourite Film

HELLO THERE I am currently extremely bored and confined to my bed a lot of the time and seek MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS

What’s your favourite film???

I’ll give my top 4:

1. How to Train Your Dragon trilogy, although the first film is my favourite.
    oh my god guys it’s so good oh my god guys

2. Megamind
    Hilarious, subversive parody of the superhero genre. I hate that Despicable Me became so popular and Megamind was left behind in the dust. Definitely the superior film about a supervillain becoming good because he finds someone to love.

3. The Pursuit of Happyness (spelled wrong intentionally)
    Absolutely amazing film about a single dad trying to make a good life for his son. Very different from the other three films I’ve recommended but REALLY worth a watch.

@ZombieBot1 bones

1. Soul
    Felt pretty underwhelmed on my first watch, but rewatched it again today and it is honestly one of the best things I’ve ever watched. The haircut scene MIGHT be my 3rd favourite scene in any film I’ve watched.
8 Likes

1.The DarkKnight
2.The Batman
3.The DarkKnight Rises

nah but fr tho
(and ima make my list longer)
1.The Dark Knight
2.Saw 3-4
3.The batman
4.Matrix
5.Pulp Fiction
6.American Psycho
7.Rocky1-2-3-4-5
8.1917 (underrated imo)
9. Us
10.John wick
From rewatching some movies i just remembered i loved very much heres an update its just putting rocky

3 Likes

inception is my all time fav

6 Likes
  1. dune
  2. the grand budapest hotel
  3. my dinner with andre
5 Likes
  1. the hunger games
  2. the maze runner
  3. countdown
6 Likes

idk how i’d rate my favourite movies but here’s some stuff I think deserves to be here :sunglasses: :thumbsup:

The Dark Knight
Spirited Away
(not a movie but) Daredevil
Whiplash
Shawshank Redemption
Forrest Gump
Into the spider-verse
Dunkirk
Inception
Infinity War
Winter Soldier
The Batman

8 Likes

MAD W LIST BRO

5 Likes

The hit film Morbius obviously that sold one morbillion tickets.

5 Likes

BONES

3 Likes

im rewatching harry potter rn

i also want to watch the last film in the how to train your dragons trilogy but i cant find the last one anywhere

3 Likes

PRETTY SURE these are my TOP 5 movies of all time off the top of my head with Very Brief plot details (no spoilers pretty sure)

Get out

REALLY AMAZING psychological horror about this guy that goes to meet his girlfriend’s family and stuff goes wild and crazy pretty soon afterward

Parasite

A member of a family that barely gets by in terms of money gets an interesting opportunity to work at a rich person’s house (stuff gets weird) - this movie made me so stressed throughout but it was gr8 10/10

Spiderman into the spiderverse

Although I don’t usually watch animated movies anymore I’d rewatch this one so many times, it’s basically about this highschool kid who gets spider powers and does cool things :spider: :arrow_left: spider emoji

The cat returns & other misc studio ghibli movies

Everything I’ve seen from Miyazaki is amazing, I watched this movie when I was like 6 or something and I still love it. it’s about this girl who saves a cat from getting hit by a truck and then brought to the cat dimension and yeah

The Babadook

I thought this movie was super scary first time I saw it and I still think it definitely is - it’s about this mom and her kid who frequently gets into trouble… who then becomes obsessed with a storybook monster.

7 Likes

wtf sorry but saw 3 sucks

4 Likes

its good imo all saw movies are amazing except the newest one i didnt like it “Spiral”

3 Likes

I like all of them but three and Spiral. The second one is probably my favorite movie

4 Likes
  1. TOP GUN Maverick

2. The Hunt

3. The Black Phone

4 Likes

A turtles tale

5 Likes

Picking a favourite movie for me is hard but I can safely say the one I’ve probably rewatched the most times and love a lot is Guardians of The Galaxy 1&2. They’re just so perfect for me.

4 Likes

hi kiwi welcome back

YES, MY FAVOURITE MARVEL FILMS!!! Especially 1, I feel that the story in 2 is kind of weird.

3 Likes

I think the story in 2 is awesome! Why do you think it’s weird?

3 Likes
  1. Shawshank redemption
  2. Prisoners
  3. sound of metal
  4. forrest gump
  5. whiplash

honourable mentions:

1. Intersteller
  2. pulp fiction
  3. rattatoullie
  4. the wolf of wall street
  5. nightcrawler