Favorite Rare Item

What was your favorite rare item this map, and why?

3 Likes

Demeter cornucopia. I wouldn’t be this far this in this map without it.

1 Like

Fabled Morph Legs because they make the big bucks

1 Like

Miners Pick, it has been here for many maps and is always with us when we need it the most!

7 Likes

Not from this map, but the best item ever was the magneto pick, just… please bring it back… idk what to do without it :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Lucky Pick.

The Lucky Pick is truely the best rare throughout the server. It has Fortune I (better than most picks, I know, shocking.) Fortune I effects all blocks in mines, so mining something like emerald blocks will drop extra. It also has +5 damage, (That’s 2.5 hearts!) making it a very powerful weapon when attacking enemies. The versatility of this item and combined with the sheer powerful abilities it has along with how common it is makes it the best item in the game.

2 Likes

As for someone who only went outside this map I must say that the Zeus Bolt was for sure one of my favorite items, easy to use and still one of the most useful items out there making traveling the map so much more convenient.

1 Like

Not from this map, but if you consider bringing a item back I can only recommend Dimension Surfer! A item from map 3 that was perfectly balanced as all things should be…

From Map 6 however there will only be 1 item I will never forget. I was the first to find it and because of this item I managed to reach the rank top leaderboard! Tophat truly is my favourite item of map 6!

Legendary cheater pick. It’s simply the best and makes all other items look like semis.

Extractor. First rare item I found outside - even before an ultra. :smile:

1 Like

“-.-” Okay buddy.

Nike wings because it’s fun to jump around with it

The enchantment table.
With a bit of luck and a lot of exp, because it is a 1.7 server, where enchanting takes all 30 levels instead of just 3 and anvils don’t work, it can create better pickaxes than the Miner Pickaxe and Lucky Pickaxe together.

1 Like

I would say Bag of Wind. One of the best items this map because it’s super overpowered. I have a couple and I am super proud to have this mythical.

I think you mean “cheaters axe” that makes world edit like holes in the mines. I was really looking forward to finding one but apparently only the “cheater_” player is allowed one :rage:

The NuggetNed statue in spawn. He drops gold ingots and has made me millions so far.

~Ned

I would also have to say extractor, and I also found it before I found any ultras

1 Like

Hermes winged sandals. Yes it’s only an ultra rare and it’s not that good, but it’s very useful for many things that I do, such as cell hunting, chasing others while outside, or just getting around. In terms for my favorite, ( Not my opinion on what’s the best ) this is the item.

1 Like

Rankup shards

1 Like

Man… I loved the Fools cap because I got to abuse a glitch with armor stands in the outside world which gave me infinite money… and an extra ban on my account

2 Likes