Favorite MunchyMC memory?

what is your favorite MunchyMC memory? (or thing to do)

i’d love to bring this community idea back to see how things have and haven’t changed since I last saw this posted!
original post from @tbhnosey : Favorite MunchyMC Memory?

9 Likes

when things were better

13 Likes

ah, yes if things could stay that way forever…

3 Likes

When chat broke no one could chat for some reason but me on Kitpvp (they could still message) and I read m&m lore for 2 1/2 hours straight until everyone was begging me to stop

Or

Before the extraordinarily sad passing of my friend Parasitz me and about 40 others planned an event to show him one last good time on the server and some left but I ended up staying around 5 hours in the vc playing games and chatting and jackbox and what not, It was just a really sweet moment seeing the community come together for him. This is probably my favorite memory come to think about it

1 Like

Back when a loving and beautiful community played together in harmony, it really was better back then.

5 Likes

Memories upholding what ive came though, such as server being a place where things were simply better.

5 Likes

I remember when the server was so much better than it is currently. Its unfortunate that its doing worse now.

6 Likes

I remember building and maintaining forest retreat, which hooked me into munchy survival.

A shame season 4… just doesn’t hit quite right, and as many others say, the server is fs on the decline. Saddening, but inevitable considering there isn’t much to keep players on right now…

2 Likes

The kiwi Christmas festival in 2021! That was a lot of fun!

4 Likes

Idk, I have a lot of them

1 Like

everytime i saw mcdonalds tbh

4 Likes

When I met my bestie @Malalaa !!

2 Likes

ur so attractive omfg

1 Like

When in munchy survival, I met all my friends through a city called riverside. I’d get on my computer wondering what adventures await in riverside for a few months, then the server died down, and I miss those days, Of course I’m still friends with these amazing people, but we’ve all moved on from riverside, and I guess it was natural progression, but that will always be my favorite memory of munchymc.

2 Likes

my favourite munhcy memory

1 Like

when the server was fun 2020-2021

4 Likes

honestly i’ve been hit by a nostalgic wave from that era, i miss it dearly ugh :(

2 Likes

Anytime mcdonalds wasn’t there tbh :grin::grin:

3 Likes

stfu worst husband idiot

2 Likes

2020 - 2021, great times!

3 Likes