fangoX Build Team Application (August 2021)

IGN:
fangoX

Timezone:
GMT + 3

Discord Name:
fango#7568

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I’ve been playing on MunchyMc since about 10 months, unfortunately I wasn’t active lately though I had the idea to (try) help the server by applying to builder.

How active can you be per week?:
I Can be active about 2 hours weekdays if there isn’t any personal problem or if I’m busy. I can active 4 hours weekends, Total Being 18 hours per week

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
I have never got banned or muted on Munchy Mc. (N/A)

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
Mediafire Download of files: (Screenshots)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/r1ltjzxvfeqczhb/Screenshots.zip/file
If you request more photos you can contact me via discord

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
It would be the build I have made with my friend. It is one of the biggest projects I’ve done on minecraft, with a custom landscape from WorldPainter and a medieval castle with a port, a city etc. I am really proud of this build beacause of its huge length.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I am expirienced with WorldEdit though, unfortunately I am not expirienced with Voxel or any other building plugin. (I am expirienced with WorldPainter if you coun’t that as a “plugin”.)

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I am good at interiors, terraforming and natural builds, though I am not as good at structures.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have worked at fiverr for about a year now, selling minecraft builds/resource packs on the platform.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: To be honest, I’d say that I am 7/10, since unfortunatly, I cannot use a mic.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? This is my first application, and the biggest reason for applying is to gain expirience.

1 Like

-1 I think you could work on larger scale builds snd better detail, as the build team has very high standards

2 Likes

-1 same as zach, but the application also has a general lack of detail and you don’t appear to show much professionalism nor a commitment to the build team. With that out of the way, best of luck to you! :thumbsup:

1 Like

-1 I would suggest making larger scaled builds and try building in 1.8 too as most of the gamemodes are on 1.8 and the version doesnt have as much block variations as 1.17.I would also recommed adding detail in the application.I would also suggest learning about voxel sniper.

1 Like

Because you need to be better at building bigger scale and being more active. You should also be good at structures. I am sorry but I don’t feel that you are a good fit for the build team. Because of those reasons I am sorry and I hope that you will forgive me for giving you a -1 this is for you and MunchyMC’s good. If th estaff team agrees with me, you can’t reapply for 3 months.
Thank you,
RepairedMouse75

1 Like

Everything necessarily has been stated already, and even though I haven’t seen your screenshots, I can presume on the statements other people have already stated.

:heart:

2 Likes

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like